where did ThermalRight go?

Associate
Both Thermalright TY and X-Silent series fans are great! Good airflow and low noise.

It is amazing how the Le Grand Macho which is same basic design as HR-22 with one less heatpipe and set back a little more yet performs better than HR-22. I could find no difference in build quality, and I tested both several times. The LGM is definitely better than HR-22.

The HR-02 / Macho series with 140mm fans are also very good coolers.

Could it be because the LGM has a better mounting system? I tried a HR-22 and even when the mount was "tight", I'm sure you could still move the heatsink around. Although this was a while ago so I may be wrong. The LGM mount is rock solid.

Soldato
Pulled apart my rig last night and remembered it was using a ThermalRight Venomous-X cooler. Great piece of kit using pull-push configuration with decent fans. Quiet too.

Associate
You know what, I can't even be bothered to retype out the half a side of A4 I just put in before the forum ate my post.

Last edited:
Soldato
Despite your passive aggressive attitude, you are indeed correct, I got mixed up between Take and Right it does happen.

Having owned a Thermal take tower case about 5 years ago (After funnily enough someone raved about it on this here forum) I have found them to be shoddy, over priced and extremely heavy for no reason.

Anyway, I apologise.
Apology accepted. We are human so we all make mistakes. I made several already this year! :D
I've had enough problem with --- take and too many good experiences with ---right to never mix them up.

Back
Top Bottom