***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
Just a update on my serpent mini, i've built a new coil and rewicked and its seems a lot better, but if i chain vape 3/4 hits i get a dry hit

1s6TEiRB8dVDshUyME6rTuvwUyVmMN9Vi4w-Nn4Xpm2s52-zjgZT3z19iciA60dU-Em4yWA-R94GlQ=w400

ZnCVGUnATlBnycgjC8LXFNpVzawkBL6jLyNmoArUNJcPHXTMcPwm_6qd-Xh19dDG-WCopNbt1EL0iA=w400

7kWGz5TKdkk31NUqZ76yzyJ5knbudffW7rkqLY5Dkp3IhrVbY8vHuiwP1WnNJIGDL8LCGMEJcS1OjA=w400

Soldato
^you could try bringing the coil down closer to the air holes, reducing the wick length in the process :)

Also try knocking it down a few watts, you may have to sacrifice the ramp up time but it may be more consistent.

Associate
^you could try bringing the coil down closer to the air holes, reducing the wick length in the process :)

Also try knocking it down a few watts, you may have to sacrifice the ramp up time but it may be more consistent.

Not a bad shout, ill give that a go next time i change juice type and rewick it!

Soldato
Use UK E-Packet as your shipping method. Much faster.
Use REDPACKET as your voucher code for 20% off your basket during Chinese New Year.

Bear in mind that they are all on holiday at the moment so shipping may take a while.

Thanks, cant use epacket because it contains a battery, had to use Singapore post option :(

Gee

Gee

Soldato
http://flavour-boss.co.uk/

Just blew £50 on this site. Cant believe I didnt know of it sooner. They do both premixed and concentrates of all popular DIY clones, the important difference being they actually share the recipe they have used! This is an extremely cost effective way for someone who is new to DIY like me to work out 1) what they like and 2) decide what single flavour concentrates they need to invest in.

I very nearly bought £80 worth of concentrates from Vapable until I found this site. Money well invested in my opinion. Only downside is they only do 30ml premix bottles, no way to try the full range on the cheap with smaller 10ml.

Some people on Facebook are claiming that if you do the math, the premix concentrates work out cheaper than DIY with single flavours, until you get to a point of mixing litres worth. Yet to check that myself, but will still go on to DIY as its fun and I have complete control, barring ordering nic/vg/pg.

Check out their facebook page, its bouncing with people. Seems they are too busy as average despatch takes 4 days.

Check out typical info on a flavour...

Reading this back it sounds like an ad, but honest its not. Will let you guys know what I think once received.

Not really complete control though is it? Buying a ready mixed concentrate that you just add to VG/PG & Nic. The whole point of DIY is to choose what concentrates you use, as well as mainly saving money. I'm pretty certain Flavour Boss are just grabbing popular recipes off Reddit/ELR and just posting them as their own too.

Looking at the recipe you posted, a big no-no in there for me is the fact that it uses a FW concentrate. A quick Google will show you that FW add an absolute ton of sweetener/sugar to ALL of their concentrates, and they refuse to release any testing certificates of their concentrates. TFA Bavarian Cream also contains diketones.

It's your choice whether you feel comfortable using concentrates like this, but the main point for me is that I can make juice without any risk of diacetyl/acetoin & acetyl propionyl.

____

I tell you what, here's a Lemon Meringue Pie that will most probably **** all over that recipe. All FA concentrates. Hands down one of the best juices I've tried, no doubt Danneh will agree with me on that.

4% FA Lemon Sicily
2% FA Custard
1% FA Meringue
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
0.5% FA Apple Pie
0.5% FA Cookie
0.5% FA Lime Cold-Pressed
optional: up to 1% FA Vienna Cream for richer flavor

Shouts to HIC on VU - http://vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-e-liquid-recipes.50/

Last edited:
Permabanned
I don't think I will bother revisiting my Cleito/Crown tanks since getting the Smok Big Baby Beast, the fill mechanism is genious and a joy to use!

Fair enough dude. I always felt the Smok tanks lacked any real oomph in terms of flavour, especially the recent TFV8 and all it's smaller siblings. Tis a damn popular model though, that's for sure. See them just about everywhere these days.

Associate
Finally have to say goodbye to my trusty old VTC mini as the fire button has give in.
Right now I'm at work and need to order something for tomorrow delivery.
Any suggestions on what and where from.
I'm in Runcorn and have phones the local B&Ms but they don't seem to stock mods that take 18650 batteries...in fact most of the locals only sell kits.

I am still using the broken one for now as with a bit of faffing I can at least get a couple of hits off it....for now!

Soldato
Finally have to say goodbye to my trusty old VTC mini as the fire button has give in.
Right now I'm at work and need to order something for tomorrow delivery.
Any suggestions on what and where from.
I'm in Runcorn and have phones the local B&Ms but they don't seem to stock mods that take 18650 batteries...in fact most of the locals only sell kits.

I am still using the broken one for now as with a bit of faffing I can at least get a couple of hits off it....for now!

Honestly, the vtc mini/vtwo mini/what ever it's being called these days, is still one of the best choices for a single 18650 mod. I say just grab another :)

Caporegime
I do find the fill port a bit tight on some glass pippette tops and the twisty nozzles are just impossible to fill with...

Which coils are you using?

I buy pretty much only from Jackamoo, and the (unicorn?) nozzles on his bottles fits fine.

I'm still using my inagural X4 that was pre-installed, will try out the hexa coil soon.

Fair enough dude. I always felt the Smok tanks lacked any real oomph in terms of flavour, especially the recent TFV8 and all it's smaller siblings. Tis a damn popular model though, that's for sure. See them just about everywhere these days.

Compared to? I know RBAs are better, but I am way too lazy for that, and my Smok is more flavourful than my Crown v1 or standard Cleito.

Soldato
Too late I l ordered with Singapore option, never mind I'm not in a hurry

How do I track it though there doesn't seem to be any details anywhere or will they send them when it ships?

You'll get shipping info when the order changes to shipped, then tracking will usually be available 2 days or so after that.

Soldato
I tell you what, here's a Lemon Meringue Pie that will most probably **** all over that recipe. All FA concentrates. Hands down one of the best juices I've tried, no doubt Danneh will agree with me on that.

Shouts to HIC on VU - http://vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-e-liquid-recipes.50/

100%, one of the best recipes I've ever tried, perfect balance of tart lemon, sweet meringue, and buttery biscuit base. HIC makes amazing recipes, got a lot of respect for that man.

Associate
Not really complete control though is it? Buying a ready mixed concentrate that you just add to VG/PG & Nic. The whole point of DIY is to choose what concentrates you use, as well as mainly saving money. I'm pretty certain Flavour Boss are just grabbing popular recipes off Reddit/ELR and just posting them as their own too.

Looking at the recipe you posted, a big no-no in there for me is the fact that it uses a FW concentrate. A quick Google will show you that FW add an absolute ton of sweetener/sugar to ALL of their concentrates, and they refuse to release any testing certificates of their concentrates. TFA Bavarian Cream also contains diketones.

It's your choice whether you feel comfortable using concentrates like this, but the main point for me is that I can make juice without any risk of diacetyl/acetoin & acetyl propionyl.

____

Thanks for the recipe mate, yet to try Lemon Tart in any shape or form. Dont think I was clear in my post. I mean I was using the site to try the flavours before I bought actual flavour concentrate, i.e. CAP, FA etc, not their premix concentrates. Yet to learn the finer differences between CAP, FA et al, but unserstand some are stronger, some versions are better than others etc. Read some good guides over on Reddit but not enough to help me make decisions without recipes, but will happily begin playing around swapping out and changing recipes as I see fit once I get a taste for them all, such as the strawberries and creams etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom