**Ghost Recon Wildlands** Official thread

Underboss
Got my code (cheers Nex) will pre-load today, if it plays well I can forgive the downgrade.

The Division got a downgrade but the game was great.

Associate
Oh definitely. The animations look shonky as hell and the dialogue is painfully bad, but the premise of getting a team together and infiltrating the crap out of places makes me moist.

Associate
For those that have received invites, how were they delivered? Both myself and the Mrs registered when the beta was announced, but have heard nothing since.

Associate
For those that have received invites, how were they delivered? Both myself and the Mrs registered when the beta was announced, but have heard nothing since.

If you signed up for the beta, you get an email and instructions on how to download the client. The game appears in your "My Games" list in the Uplay interface.

You also get access to a webpage and, once logged in, you can allocate the 3 additional invitations to your friends list.

Seems a few people got emails yesterday; you may have been unlucky if you haven't heard anything. Don't know if they'll do another beta session before release, or if they'll release more invitations. The current one is live from 11am Friday 3rd, to 11am on the 6th, so maybe too late for this one sadly.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks Ryan. Just found my e-mail from registration time and it does say "if you're selected", so appreciate signing up did not actually guarantee an invite.

Back
Top Bottom