Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 7th February 2017]

Caporegime
Because our buying policy hasn't changed.

I know, I didn't think it would which is why I said the change was utterly pointless. Shovel a load of money in another direction, same results. The fans are still moaning about the mythical plan B, the football could be argued to be better in flashes but I'd wager my house they still don't touch the heights of BR's side that almost won it. But a bunch of footballers and agents have been able to put food on the table so it's all good.

Anyway, this I found utterly nuts....

Jack Rodwell has won a Premier League match in which he has started for the first time in 1,370 days. :D Such a wasted talent.

Soldato
Anyway, this I found utterly nuts....

Jack Rodwell has won a Premier League match in which he has started for the first time in 1,370 days. :D Such a wasted talent.

Such a good player on old FMs!

Didn't Bale go years without winning a game for So'ton/Spurs?

Caporegime
I could not care less that the 'expert' pundit/commentators think that the first Chelsea goal was a 'fair' challenge and should stand (mainly Danny Mills, who's so poor it is unbelievable), I was staggered that goal was given.

Clear as day foul / yellow card to be honest.

Anyway, Chelsea were excellent, Arsenal were certainly not. Usual 'Sack Wenger, Sell Ozil' malarkey from the Arsenal 'fans' (not just the ones on here btw).

Anyway, also want to apologise to whom ever watched Sheffield Wednesday play at Wigan on Friday night. What a ******* terrible game of football, Wednesday were poor, but my god Wigan are another level of terrible. Absolutely no ambition or attacking intent for 60 minutes, pathetic. Anyway, three points despite the shoddy performance.

Man of Honour
When Chelsea beat Hull a couple of weeks ago I was very happy with the win as their new manager has created an extremely well organised side, their last 2 results are of no surprise at all.

fez

fez

Caporegime
When Chelsea beat Hull a couple of weeks ago I was very happy with the win as their new manager has created an extremely well organised side, their last 2 results are of no surprise at all.

Hull were decent against us (United) last week but we could have had 5-6 against them easily. Our general play was horrible and our finishing was dire and we still should have beaten them.

They are a much better side but I think people are getting carried away.

Man of Honour
I hope we'll finally remember how to score goals again today, but I fear not. Man City are a bit iffy (despite just winning now) and we should be able to realistically overtake Liverpool who appear to have fallen off a cliff form wise. It (top 4) would require winning almost all remaining games though and I can't see that happening, we seem stifled.

Back
Top Bottom