Tara Palmer Tomkinson has died

Associate
Kamerad;30486117 said:
I didn't realise you carried out the autopsy.

I don't think it takes much working out when you look at a photo of her lately. He nose was a right mess and she was skin and bone.

The rattled comment made me spit out my water... :)

Caporegime
Tone1979;30486169 said:
I don't think it takes much working out when you look at a photo of her lately. He nose was a right mess and she was skin and bone.

Could have been the cancer or treatment. Although everything I've read said it was non malignant and under control. Drugs would have been my first assumption too but we just don't know.

Soldato
Tone1979;30486169 said:

I believe she lost weight due to her condition.

I don't think a brain tumour can be caused by snorting coke.

I think she's just been unlucky with her health and you have to feel sorry for her in that regard.

Man of Honour
DONOHUE07;30485465 said:
Yeah sorry, it was an awful thing to wright too, just finished a 14hr shift and then had a couple of pints.

Sorry if i offended anyone

I don't give a stuff that you would have liked to rattle her, how can you think that putting two 'of's in your sentence is right?

HAVE is the word and not of.
Would have, could have, should have, would like to have rattled her.

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but that was pretty impressive.

Soldato
never had the time for her, saw her on an old Top Gear or something, ** edited ** seems to be one of these people who are famous just for being famous.

Caporegime
Housey;30483841 said:
A shame of course, but we need to have a word with ourselves when someone who is purely a royal god child and socialite (read someone who parties hard with the .0000001%) can capture the news headlines so much with everything else going on in our world.

RIP

yup, it is sad that she died so young but it does seem bizarre that these are the people we're interested in

a famous statistician who dedicate his life to the study of global poverty died the other day... first reply in the RIP thread was someone making a joke... on the other hand a socialite who is famous for being famous dies or some pop star/other celeb and you'll get a few pages... even on a tech forum!

Associate
dowie;30486330 said:
yup, it is sad that she died so young but it does seem bizarre that these are the people we're interested in

a famous statistician who dedicate his life to the study of global poverty died the other day... first reply in the RIP thread was someone making a joke... on the other hand a socialite who is famous for being famous dies or some pop star/other celeb and you'll get a few pages... even on a tech forum!

That's a good point indeed.

Soldato
dowie;30486330 said:

It's a very sad reflection of society and even more so this place (GD). Yesterday saw the passing of a true pioneer, responsible for one of the biggest contributions to modern medicine - and yet nothing from the post count incrementers, though coincidentally it didn't seem make the front page of the DM either :(

Caporegime
I said the same when Gene Cernan died, one of the bravest men to have lived and nothing. This place tries to make out it's better than the daily mail with an air of superiority but it really isn't. It's dadsnet.

Soldato
It is sad that she died so young , I met her twice at a couple of parties ( years ago in the days when I was out and about lol ) one time she was out of her nut lol..and the other she was stone cold sober and both times she was just a very nice woman .

Back
Top Bottom