What game in history have you played the most?

Associate
Probably most time spend in Guild Wars or warcraft, but no way to find out.
According to steam, I've played Magicka: Wizard Wars for 1,096 hrs on record but it's most likely more seeing as I uninstalled for quite some time at one point.

R.I.P. M:WW :(

Soldato
It's probably WOW, I can't give an exact number of hours but it has to be high... Most games I play a lot probably top out around 500 hours

I can only guess that EVE online is probably number 2.

I should get raptr or something running again to track this.

Soldato
SilverFish21;30419671 said:
Thousands of hours playing BF 1942, BF2 and BF4.

Not sure why but it always feels like a guilty pleasure...

I suppose I ought to be doing something more productive in my sparetime... ;)

I miss BF1942 and BF2.

Many hours of happiness on them both.

I always hope they would re-vamp BF1942 to todays standards. Unfortunately they have released everything but another WW2 Battlefield.

Associate
I've easily got over 20k hours in DAoC probably closer to 30k so that'd be it. Second would be WoW I guess, pretty normal for mmo's to take the most for me at least. Non mmo maybe Jedi Knight II? Played that a ton for years but no way to check exact time. Steam wise Path of Exile @ 4500 hours

Caporegime
Neverwinter Nights (online multiplayer)... I played it so much that it gave me permanent RSI. Awesome game though.

When I was a kid, I also spent many hours playing Dune 2, Wing Commander Privateer (the series as a whole) and X-Wing / TIE Fighter / X-Wing Alliance. Ahh, those were the days... *wipes tear from dewy eye*

Associate
Pre-Steam it would have been Championship Manager (now Football Manager) as I owned every one and lived on the game. Alongside that SWOS also sucked the life out of me.

Moving onto PC, MOHAA would have been probably the first game outside of those that took up a lot of my gaming time. Online was addictive, Id say I did at least 4 hours a night if not more.... actually probably more :D

If I look at Steam I have (in terms of 1000+)

FM 2015 - 1578 hours
Other FM iterations break 1000 as well.

DayZ a couple hours shy of 1000
1300 in H1Z1

edit - Forgot Planetside 2, thats easily up there as well, again over 1000 at least.

Soldato
lokiss;30487820 said:
https://battlelog.co/

Bf2 is still well active:)

Nice to see fellow q2 devotee's. 20th anniversary this year, what I wouldn't give for one last Lan event, dedicated to the best set of multiplayer deathmatch maps ever.

Thats cool. EA allowed the modders to take BF2 on after the login service shut down.
There is also http://www.realitymod.com/
very much not the original bf2 but its the engine with all new maps etc

I must have a lot for bf original, expansions and mods but for counter strike series I must have well over 1000 matches played. HL was based on Q2 engine I read, iD changed everything

Back
Top Bottom