Male grooming

Associate
That title was very worrisome, but at least you're getting prepared for the first date.

Try Sheep. I've seen fields where the grass is neatly chomped down to the mud.
Just make sure they're not thirsty.

Soldato
OP
Right, I've ordered a nose trimmer thing so will update thread with pics to let you know how it went.

Have you actually used that cream BDEE?

Associate
I used a Barba on my face and head until it died (just after the warranty ran out), there is no way I would put it near my balls. It was good for the first six months but after that it did snag and that was on smooth-ish skin.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
dcsarge;30492875 said:
I used a Barba on my face and head until it died (just after the warranty ran out), there is no way I would put it near my balls. It was good for the first six months but after that it did snag and that was on smooth-ish skin.

Nothing like a good ball snag.

Man of Honour
LiE;30492830 said:

Absolutely no, do not use a beard trimmer or head clippers down there because I've experimented in the past.
The ball sack easily folds and only a bit of it needs to go up inside the guides for you to have a nasty cut.
I also wouldn't use hair removal cream, I ended up with a nasty rash.

Soldato
Devrij;30492808 said:
Right, I've ordered a nose trimmer thing so will update thread with pics to let you know how it went.

Have you actually used that cream BDEE?

Yep - It's fine as long as you follow the instructions and don't leave it on too long.

Soldato
OP
SexyGreyFox;30493056 said:
Absolutely no, do not use a beard trimmer or head clippers down there because I've experimented in the past.
The ball sack easily folds and only a bit of it needs to go up inside the guides for you to have a nasty cut.

That's precisely what used to happen to me.

I might give the cream a go because I like the idea of not having that itchy day or two that you get after a trim, but I'll see what results I get from the nose trimmer first. If it turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread I'll let you guys know.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
SexyGreyFox;30493056 said:

Hence setting 2. You go 0 then RIP.

You need some guard.

Soldato
OP
Chojin;30493215 said:
Original post reads like a Mumsnet thread. Guess their trojan horse strategy worked :(

Family friendly forum, got to keep it PG. I think if the title was "spec me a ball shaving utensil" it would have been closed.

Back
Top Bottom