New customer £35pm for 18 months deal back on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Can you please tell me if there any deals available for new customers who already have Sky+HD and all the necessary equipment installed? We just need a card basically but we can't have anything else installed. Thank you.

Caporegime
OP
Kcomp;30495688 said:
Can you please tell me if there any deals available for new customers who already have Sky+HD and all the necessary equipment installed? We just need a card basically but we can't have anything else installed. Thank you.

Give Sky a phone and ask to speak to 'winback'.

Associate
MissChief,

Does this include BT sport?

Also, we've got an old-ish dish which i'm not sure will be suitable - if it isn't can a new dish be installed for an additional cost at the same time?

Associate
I had mine installed on Thursday with the other code you gave me but this one is better is there any chance off getting this ?
Took the movie deal with a 2tb Silver box plus multi room ???

Soldato
Pizzaboy2003;30496676 said:
I had mine installed on Thursday with the other code you gave me but this one is better is there any chance off getting this ?
Took the movie deal with a 2tb Silver box plus multi room ???

Stop being greedy.

Caporegime
OP
jonessa;30496597 said:
MissChief,

Does this include BT sport?

Also, we've got an old-ish dish which i'm not sure will be suitable - if it isn't can a new dish be installed for an additional cost at the same time?

Doesn't include BT Sport, contact BT if you want it.

If a new dish is required one will be fitted as part of the install.

Associate
Got the code thanks!

I already have Sky Broadband and it mentions something about a £199 install fee! Is that normal? I have never had Sky TV in my name or at this property.

If it is normal would it better to change broadband provider to prevent the £199 charge?

Soldato
If you want the 2Tb box, do you still have to pay the £199 one off fee? Dont have UHD tv but the extra recording space would be good. Thanks in advance MissChief!

Is it also Sports in hd? And....my final question I promise, what would it cost at the end of the 18 months?

Caporegime
OP
midville;30499947 said:
TY seems to be a lot better value than the full BT package - will the process stop and move my number and BB or do I need to go back to BT? Thanks

If you provide the number during the order then The number will be ported over without issue.

Soldato
A little confused about an issue with my order, engineer due to arrive Saturday but viewing card is not due to be posted till the Tuesday after. I'm fairly sure the card is required before the engineer visit!

Soldato
This is yet another reason why virgin sucks! I wish we were allowed a dish... it would have to go on the front of our house and people with pitchforks would be at our door Hot Fuzz style if we put one up!

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
A little confused about an issue with my order, engineer due to arrive Saturday but viewing card is not due to be posted till the Tuesday after. I'm fairly sure the card is required before the engineer visit!
I took MissChief's offer and signed up on Wednesday, my card was here yesterday so two days after the order, with Sky visit Wednesday coming. When did you start the process?

I'm guessing you've got it now?

I got bumped down to Sky+HD as my building doesn't support it but reading the Sky Q probs I'm probably ok without.

Soldato
Was about to order this but on reading it Im still slightly confused. I have two tv's in two rooms which normally would have meant a multi room subscription back in the day for every extra box, I thought this was scrapped with Sky Q but Im seeing this £12 charge over and above the £35 monthly sub. Is that a charge for just having the extra box? I don't need 2tb box or 4k/UHD. So to have two boxes is that £47 p/m?

Caporegime
OP
Was about to order this but on reading it Im still slightly confused. I have two tv's in two rooms which normally would have meant a multi room subscription back in the day for every extra box, I thought this was scrapped with Sky Q but Im seeing this £12 charge over and above the £35 monthly sub. Is that a charge for just having the extra box? I don't need 2tb box or 4k/UHD. So to have two boxes is that £47 p/m?
That's correct. Sky Q MS is also £12 per month. Remember the 1TB box only supports one Mini box and one tablet. If there's ever a chance you will want more than that, get the 2TB. In fact I'd recommend it in general for the small extra outlay at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom