• Ambulance

Votes: 68 22.1%
  • Calls

Votes: 18 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Ambulance - NO , all you do is transport old people to hospital with minor complaints , or else go out to stupid ignorant people who cant do basic things like understand you're not supposed to drink bleach

Fire - NO , already do that and it bores me rigid.

Police - NO , everybody hates you and you have no 'civilian' friends. Also you get to see the dregs of society when they come out after dark to prey on the vulnerable.

Calls - Sure why not

Soldato
Seeing how I almost joined the army as a combat medical technician it would be a toss between ambulance and fire service, I would need to get laser eye surgery for latter since you can't wear glasses or contacts under your mask for obvious reasons.

Absolutely couldn't do police work because I'd have zero patience for idiots mouthing off and getting away with a slap on a wrist whilst creating misery for others.

Soldato
The closest we'll ever have is the National Crime Agency, the UK has no requirement for a full 'federal' police service in addition to the regional forces.

I was really excited when the NCA brought some baddies into custody one day, expected something like CSI: Miami, guns blazing, good looking detectives and fast cars. In walked the 3 most bumbling morons I've ever met. Even I knew more about law enforcement than they did.

Illusion shattered.

Caporegime
Mountain Rescue for me please.

Can't do ambulance, will faint at the sight of blood.
Can't do police, I'm a lover not a fighter.
Can't do fireman, cos I'm claustrophobic and have asthma.
Can't do coastguard, I get sea sick.
Can't do call centres, well because I just wouldn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom