New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think I would have put the comparable store category links next to the forum categories in the forum index as they're currently in mouse over hints which is all well and good on the desktop, albeit an extra action, but not very accessible when browsing on a mobile device. I have a Windows tablet so I browse the forum often using that and the desktop version of the site. If I click the forum category on my tablet it takes me to that so I don't think I would have a quick way of accessing those store category links.

Associate
General Feedback: Awful. My eyes are serioulsy hurting and feel quite dizzy when looking through threads. There is far too much going on within the pages. I am a firm believer of if something isnt broke dont fix it.

As a member of over 10 years i dont believe i will be frequenting these forums as much as before.

Soldato
Been on for about 10 mins and it feels like I've got eye strain, struggling to focus on the writing but not sure why it appears similar to the old forum

Also, I can't see what threads I've posted in, is this the same for everyone?

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Please, look at the first post in this thread for a list of things reported so far. We just keep seeing the same thing over and over again in here.

- "Post New Thread" buttons floats out of breadcrumb boundary when there is subforum (see where "Post New Thread" is in "Wanted" and then go to "Music, Box Office, TV & Books"
- Quick reply box background changes from "unfortunate news black" to "urine taking whitish yellow" if you click "Use BB Code Editor" in upper right hand side corner of reply box
- The quick reply box has some sort of partial html font formatting switched on for copy and paste from clipboard, if you copy text from the other sources and then paste it into the box this happens:
Lorem Ipsum
"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. Mauris placerat eleifend leo. Quisque sit amet est et sapien ullamcorper pharetra. Vestibulum erat wisi, condimentum sed, commodo vitae, ornare sit amet, wisi. Aenean fermentum, elit eget tincidunt condimentum, eros ipsum rutrum orci, sagittis tempus lacus enim ac dui. Donec non enim in turpis pulvinar facilisis. Ut felis. Praesent dapibus, neque id cursus faucibus, tortor neque egestas augue, eu vulputate magna eros eu erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam dui mi, tincidunt quis, accumsan porttitor, facilisis luctus, metus
loremipsum.regular.png

- you guys still don't have the Report,Trust, Quote buttons floating in the middle of the shorter posts instead of being anchored in lower corner as a bug?

Caporegime
General Feedback: Awful. My eyes are serioulsy hurting and feel quite dizzy when looking through threads. There is far too much going on within the pages. I am a firm believer of if something isnt broke dont fix it.

As a member of over 10 years i dont believe i will be frequenting these forums as much as before.
With your 100 posts a year, less than ten a month average, it could be argued that you never 'frequented' them before anyway?

It's a WIP, let them make their changes and fix the bugs. If it still 'makes you dizzy' and 'gives you eye strain' (although I'm unsure if this is reality or not. If so I'd recommend an appointment at your local Optician) in a months time then you might have something to say. It's been live less than a day.

Associate
General Feedback: Awful. My eyes are seriously hurting and feel quite dizzy when looking through threads. There is far too much going on within the pages. I am a firm believer of if something isnt broke dont fix it.

This sums it up for me too.

I pretty much stopped visiting the shop site after that change, I loathe it that much. Sadly it looks like the forum will be next.

OcUK you used to look the best, what the hell happened?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
@Feek @EVH

The Alerts drop down could use some tweaks to the styling.

The hover over version of an alert is perfect, the links and key words are highlighted properly.

mUCEmLv.png

However, the non hovered text isn't very readable. There needs to be more separation between the thread name and the descriptive text.

mq48cQ2.png

Soldato
- you guys still don't have the Report,Trust, Quote buttons floating in the middle of the shorter posts instead of being anchored in lower corner as a bug?

It appears to be for people who have no signatures. The buttons anchor to the "top" of the foot of the message (which is higher where there is no signature).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom