New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Whatever floats your boat.
6790762_700b_v1.jpg

Definitely up there, the previous manic threads were about horrible incidents etc.. so I'm glad in a way this one started out with lots of moaning and now everyone is less irate :)
I'm still suffering from PTSD from the whole thing. Would certainly list it as a 'horrible incident' in my otherwise quiet and mundane life. :p
Mentioned previously but can't fix this... cannot login in to the forum with Chrome unless in Incognito mode. Anyone know why this is?? :confused:
Bad cookie data, as suggested by many (and found out yourself, clearing cache doesn't touch cookies).

Soldato
I can't tell mods from normal users... Please bolden your names again or something. And I still can't see avis.

I want to know when I need to be on my best behaviour in a thread and this new forum is making it hard.

Commissario
Don't think people are going to see that there I had to go looking just to find it, is it possible for an admin to post in the MM at the top of each section (not a sticky, no one reads them either) to say MM is closed?

Grumbles......sticks broom up ones **** while I'm at it.

EDIT: It's locked down so tight that even I cannot post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom