Zoltans would be 32nd Birthday

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Hi every one here we are again Today would have be Zoltan's (Darren's) 32nd birthday we do wonder what he would be doing now if he was still here with us probably some clever guy in IT.
I will be toasting him as usual with a JD at about 22.30 if any one want to join me were ever you may be.
It good to see is sig back I lost it for about 6 moths when virgin media close there web space.

Thank you for your comment in advance.
Steve & Jenny

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
It's hard to put in to words but my thoughts are with you and your family...

Darren I hope you are resting in peace and I know you will be looking down on your loved ones, guiding them along their way. Happy birthday fella!

Underboss
My son is 10 today, I couldn't imagine what losing him would be like.

I didn't know Zoltan as I'm a relative newcomer to the forums.

I don't really have any words or expressions that I could put into words. I just hope your memories of him are fond and the time you spent with him was something you will always cling onto.

I will toast to him tonight.

Seems to come around quicker each year (a sure sign of my getting older!)

This. I was a new member in 2004, so I only got to see the original thread retrospectively, but yes it does come round quicker as time goes. Condolences to you Steve and Jenny.

Off-topic, but cheers for confirming the closure of the old NTL web space. I never received a warning to say that the service was stopping.

Soldato
Like someone else said, being the same age I find it really tragic to think what kind of things he missed over the years.

Zoltan's dad, I don't know if there's an equivalent down in Essex, but up here in Leeds there's a charity called candlelighters that does some incredible work with bereaved parents (not just recently bereaved btw) . Just in case you weren't aware that there is support out there if you ever want it

Back
Top Bottom