Best Remote Desktop manager

Soldato
I have used Remote Desktop Connection manager 2.2 for years and I think its time for a change. Version 2.7 doesnt do much more by the looks of it. I would like a simple RDC manager thats stores creds at root level, allows quick connect to groups and that doesnt have thousands of features that slow it down.

I tried Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise trial today -https://remotedesktopmanager.com/home/download
setup my credentials, imported servers and moved things around as needed, even setup Netscaler connections in web browser and SSH to them - all great stuff but then I closed it down and re-opened nothing had saved! No servers at all I imported and I was also unable to save a simple file like you can with RDC manager. Fuming as I had just wasted around 2 hours

Are there any alternatives? I don't mind the price as work will pay for a licence if its good enough to use

Soldato
OP
Thanks, I did try Royal ts this morning but could not move multiple servers at once.
I upgraded Remote desktop connection manager to 2.7 and spent ~1hour moving and updating everything.
It seems to handle many servers better than version 2.2 did, is lightweight and just works

Back
Top Bottom