***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Underboss
Vape goo do 400ml for £30. Some of the flavours are nice, think they are/were closed until they became TDP compliant but should be reopen soon.

Permabanned
So glad I got 200ml of their Blue Slush a few weeks back, sucks they are closing :(

That really, REALLY sucks! My favourite distributor by far. There Blue Slush has been my all day vape for months :( :( :(

Sigh...

In other new, ordering the Troll RTA tomorrow :) Never heard so much positive feedback on a device before!

Soldato
GoldenGate liquids are great too. Great range of flavours and the owner is a damn nice guy.

Thanks. I've bookmarked their site. Next time I place an order I'll try them out

By the way I'm still not sure about this whole VG/PG ratio stuff. I've bought 60/40 and it seems to work OK. Just wondering what the difference will be with 70/30 on Golden Gate liquids? I have no idea.

Soldato
That really, REALLY sucks! My favourite distributor by far. There Blue Slush has been my all day vape for months :( :( :(

Sigh...

In other new, ordering the Troll RTA tomorrow :) Never heard so much positive feedback on a device before!

I've got 2 Troll RTA's at home unopened at the minute, someone got a bit impatient! :p

Soldato
Thanks. I've bookmarked their site. Next time I place an order I'll try them out

By the way I'm still not sure about this whole VG/PG ratio stuff. I've bought 60/40 and it seems to work OK. Just wondering what the difference will be with 70/30 on Golden Gate liquids? I have no idea.

vg= thick, gloopy and cloud making
pg=thin, runny and flavour/nic carrying

ratio depends on preference, but 70/30 is a pretty common ratio for the "cloud chucking" stuff. although you may find on smaller tanks or in the cold weather it doesnt wick too well. likewise too thin may well end up leaking.

i tend to find as a general rule 50/50 works in anything, and 70/30 is preferred for rda's, and big tanks.

there wont be much between 60/40 and 70/30.

Soldato

Sigh...

Make sure it's the v2 you pick up :)

I mix almost everything at 80+VG, no RTA I own struggles to keep up if wicked correctly.

Soldato
vg= thick, gloopy and cloud making
pg=thin, runny and flavour/nic carrying

ratio depends on preference, but 70/30 is a pretty common ratio for the "cloud chucking" stuff. although you may find on smaller tanks or in the cold weather it doesnt wick too well. likewise too thin may well end up leaking.

i tend to find as a general rule 50/50 works in anything, and 70/30 is preferred for rda's, and big tanks.

there wont be much between 60/40 and 70/30.

Ah, that makes more sense. Thank you :).

Soldato
A mod needs to pin your posts or something mate. The amount of times you get asked how to go about this is quite mental xD

He probably has a standard post saved in a word document to just paste in now lol.

Just ordered istick pico from amazon (fingers crossed for it being legit), gonna go order a serpent mini and some batteries now and hope it all arrives quickly.

Went down to the local brick and mortar earlier, didnt have what i was after but funny he did show me one of those smok integrated rda/rdta/sort of squonking mod thing, looked interesting but one wonders how your meant to wash out an integrated tank on a mod :eek:

Soldato
Someone be a diamond and re-post my DIY guide for me please. I'm at work currently.

Riiiiiiiiight...

I think you're looking too hard into this in all honesty, mate.

1) Go on Vaping Underground (http://vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-e-liquid-recipes.50/)
2) Find a recipe you like the sound of, ideally using all FA concentrates.
3) Buy supplies & concentrates needed.
4) Mix 100ml of said recipe for pittance
5) Find another recipe, rinse & repeat.

I fail to see how buying some of their ready made juice is going to be a better way of trying out flavours, haha.

Get HICs tasting notes from his website for free, that has every single FA concentrate, free of course: http://www.hicsmixes.com/notes-etc.html

__

E: http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/ for clone recipes.

that the right one?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
PG/VG/Nic (72mg PG) - Darkstar Vapour // get it all separately. It takes 30 seconds to mix up your base by weight (using scales).

Concentrates - FlavourArt.co.uk, Vapable, thee-cigshop.co.uk // personal preference. I swear by FlavourArt (free of any nasties) and imo they're the best concentrates out there for accuracy of flavours. NOTHING beats their Tiramisu.

Bottles - ibottles.co.uk

Scales - http://amzn.eu/fpsEU4q

Calculator & recipes - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

_____

Initial cost may seem a bit high but I promise you, once you get a few concentrates you'll have so much fun coming up with new recipes yourself. It's by far my part of vaping. Hell of a lot cheaper too. You're talking ~£5-6 for 100ml.

I'd recommend something fruity to get you started (holla if you need some ideas), plus they don't need any time to settle/mature. Straight in a bottle, shake it up and you're good to go.

PS. Someone should sticky this, forgotten how many times I've typed this out in here!

Found it.

Associate
Any other websites I can use for premade liquids? Also, ive got a TFV8 on at the minute, really liking it, but flavour isnt the best, what would you recommend I get if I am at home/in the office, I use the TFV8 on site or when out and about though

Back
Top Bottom