BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
https://youtu.be/bawzisErdqQ?t=367

That's pretty cool, didn't expect it to shift from the 7 series to 5 so soon.

You didn't?

Even though every single 5 Series has contained tech introduced on the 7 Series released just before it? It's what BMW do every single time - the 7 Series is always the first car of a completely new generation, and then the tech comes out on the subsequent 5 Series :)

Soldato
You didn't?

Even though every single 5 Series has contained tech introduced on the 7 Series released just before it? It's what BMW do every single time - the 7 Series is always the first car of a completely new generation, and then the tech comes out on the subsequent 5 Series :)
Teslas have had these features for ages and you don't need that massive key either.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You didn't?

Never really paid attention to either model up until receently.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Never really paid attention to either model up until receently.
The 5-series of each generation is always effectively a photocopy of the 7 but set to reduce. The tech available in both cars is largely similar and is copied over. The 7 obviously retains a higher standard spec level and has a few exclusive high end options but the fundamentals are always the same.

Soldato
I went to my local dealer's VIP event yesterday and was quite surprised to see G30s already being offered with discount, albeit relatively small ones (£1800 off list).

I was also told that BMW have pulled all support for M car deals so there's no longer any deposit contributions available for them.

Soldato
Ok, the G30 has really grown on me after that video, would be interesting to know how much that car with all its options that schmee was driving in that video was, some of that tech is mindblowing, love the 3D view and the new key. If i wasn't going to NZ this year i'd keeping a VERY close eye on the deals for it. Shame it'll cost around $150k in NZ before options. Infact, looking on bmw.co.nz, it's $132k for the SE F10 535i or 530D still, doesn't look like the G30 is out there yet.

Soldato
I believe that is wrong. Without massive discounts they won't sell any M cars if that's the case...
I don't know, but it's what I was told. I think they're about to launch the LCI M3 though, so maybe that has an impact on it.

I was offered £4K off a cash purchase but that worked out to less than 7%. A far cry from the nearly 20% that could be negotiated last year!

Associate
I don't know, but it's what I was told. I think they're about to launch the LCI M3 though, so maybe that has an impact on it.

I was offered £4K off a cash purchase but that worked out to less than 7%. A far cry from the nearly 20% that could be negotiated last year!

I ordered an M3 LCI end of January with a healthy discount, current status 5055 due for delivery week 12

you need to do some homework and tell them what you want as a deal, coast2coast were offering 8-9% at the time and Tony at Berry Heathrow said he would do a deal at 10% with a further £1000 supplement, I know the M3 supplement has now been dropped and was only active on the M4 when I did my deal

Back
Top Bottom