Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
New graphics card (and Haribo)
IMG_5901_zps23zj3jm8.jpg

IMG_5901_zps23zj3jm8.jpg

Soldato
LOl sorry,thought the name of the cage was dagu,im looking at getting some small rodent thing,was looking at chinchillas in a cage like that.

maj

maj

Soldato
Do you have a link as to where you can get one from for £16 please?

This is the streaming via gaming PC to lounge yea?

Yes. Not tried it yet though.

Where did you buy it from for £16

I bought it from a high street retailer. Them and OCUK have recently teamed up so guess they aren't classed as a competitor. Four letters so pretty easy to guess either way. I believe the sale has ended now so might be back to full price.

Soldato
Bought for a quid on wish.com mainly because i loved the idea behind it!

Just an egg timer but rather than measure the time, it just changes from red to white at the temperature an egg cooks so you know exactly what state the inside of the egg is at without timing it!

So works whether no matter what temperature the water is when the eggs go in.

20170301_110426.jpg

Don
Bought for a quid on wish.com mainly because i loved the idea behind it!

Just an egg timer but rather than measure the time, it just changes from red to white at the temperature an egg cooks so you know exactly what state the inside of the egg is at without timing it!

So works whether no matter what temperature the water is when the eggs go in.

We have one of these too, they are very handy :D

Soldato
Well an egg cooks when it reaches a certain temperature. This turns white at that same temperature and the resin it is made from I assume has the same conductivity as the egg, so i imagine it is as accurate as you can get as long as the eggs are not massively larger.

Man of Honour
10'000lux sad light, see if this improves my sleep. Stupid modern life.
never feel better when I spend like a week out camping, sleep so much better.

obliquity potato photo
2afea9e.jpg

just need to find or buy a timer socket and set it for 15mins before alarm and try and get an hour in the morning.

Caporegime
Well an egg cooks when it reaches a certain temperature. This turns white at that same temperature and the resin it is made from I assume has the same conductivity as the egg, so i imagine it is as accurate as you can get as long as the eggs are not massively larger.

And assuming your timer and the eggs start at the same temperature...................

Soldato
Sat on the fance for a while but took the plunge the over day, 256GB Mi Mix from Ireland. Was expecting it to be massive but it's actually not bad at all, feels the same as my LG V20 if not slightly wider.

tMfx3y5l.jpg
nFYeXUll.jpg

Need to install gapps now and give it a good test.

Back
Top Bottom