Soldato
Perhaps not:
[tBvd7OSDGgQ]

And related techniques, in case Quantum fails and digital goes stale. In terms of massive parallelism per watt and compactness, bio is hard to ignore. (You can also power this using common spuds, I kid you not.):)

Thanks that video was very interesting. I think once the technology catches up with the idea then Bio Storage will be very useful. BTW, Quantum won't fail but they likely will not place our home PC's. Quantum computers are more likely to be used for simulations and modeling. The video below explains why quantum computers won't replace your desktop PC.

Soldato
Thanks that video was very interesting. I think once the technology catches up with the idea then Bio Storage will be very useful. BTW, Quantum won't fail but they likely will not place our home PC's. Quantum computers are more likely to be used for simulations and modeling. The video below explains why quantum computers won't replace your desktop PC.

If I were Elon Musk, I'd think cloud, quantum and brain implants to tie up the lot. Sci-fi or science -- how crazy do you want to get with your billions? :D Interesting times, to be sure. Took a few programming courses with one of the first few bio/dna computing PhDs in the UK once upon a time, "I can make real magic happen with this little tube here, DJ!" Alas, my posting on OCUK means our wetware startup remained a pipe-dream. He does cyber, now, I think.

Something a bit more low tech:

Man of Honour
been watching htis channel for a few months, and its so cool. hes to clever.

i want to build that, even the stabilising when he pushes it is mind boggling.

Back
Top Bottom