Show Off Your Audio Equipment (Thread)

Associate
I hear you buddy, art is inspired by other art for sure!

Hopefully I will be able to post clips of my newer work soon, as they are for more accomplished due to the requirement to get tracks ready for release rather than just finished for my house.

Thanks for listening man, would love to see your photoshop art.

Suspended
I have two systems, a main system and a dedicated headphone station. This is my main system:

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

So it consists of:

NVA A80 Mono Blocks
NVA P90SA Passive Pre-Amp
NVA Cube 2 Speakers
NVA The Interconnect Statement (Interconnects)
NVA The Speaker Cable Statement (Speaker Cables)

Auralic Aries Streamer (Twin Femto Clock model with LPSU)
Metrum Musette DAC
Marantz CD6006

The rack and stands are both oak and custom made.

Associate
I have two systems, a main system and a dedicated headphone station. This is my main system:

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

So it consists of:

NVA A80 Mono Blocks
NVA P90SA Passive Pre-Amp
NVA Cube 2 Speakers
NVA The Interconnect Statement (Interconnects)
NVA The Speaker Cable Statement (Speaker Cables)

Auralic Aries Streamer (Twin Femto Clock model with LPSU)
Metrum Musette DAC
Marantz CD6006

The rack and stands are both oak and custom made.

That is such a beautiful and minimalist set up. I imagine it has the audio fidelity to match the looks too.

Associate
Nice.. how's the Adam Sub 7 ?
Certainly adds some clarity/punch to the very low frequencies but the room that this is in is quite small other wise I may have bought a larger unit. Pleased with it, though the neighbours may not be as I live in a typical crappily built UK house with no thought for any sound insulation from the adjoining property.

Associate
Not much to show off. I have just fired up my new jbl lsr305's and they are the perfect desktop speakers. I have no room treatment and placement is poor (will sort in time) but I get such a natural sound for what is a relative low price that these are probably the best bit of audio for the money I have ever bought.. Really pleased!"

IMG_4709s_zps6uhtcqwh.jpg

EDIT: Just ordered a focusrite 2i2 so I can plug my guitar for convenience.

PS. What music maker software is available now for noobs? I remember way back cubasis VST came free with a creative DVD rom drive. Things may have changed a bit since then, though.

Last edited:
Associate
I'd love to get some speakers like that ^, but living in a Victorian terraced and being able to trace the exact movements of my neighbours doesn't bode well...

In the interim, this keeps me nicely occupied.

PMPO0XS.png

Back
Top Bottom