** FUSION - A MONTHLY BUNDLE OF GREAT PERIPHERALS AT A MASSIVE DISCOUNT **

OcUK Staff
Since humans first learnt a rock would crack a skull we have striven to perfect our tools and hone them, and then use them to make new tools and hone them, and then use them to hone hone other tools... you get the picture. I have used the tools given me to hone a collection of great peripherals at an awesome discount. The Fusion Bundle from Overclockers UK is the zenith of mine and mankind's efforts. I have already notified the scientists at CERN to stop experimenting and the Tokamak reactor is in the process of decommissioning.

The fusion bundle exists because we understand that most people out there don't care about which manufacturers their peripherals are made by as long as they perform well for the price. In the past it was easier to arrange deals from manufacturers to sell their suite of peripherals at a discount. We have ripped up the rule book and are able to offer out a collection of peripherals each month at a massive discount so that you can get performance peripherals at a great price.

Each month we will swap out the products in the bundle so if this month's bundle isn't for you, or you haven't got the funds you can check out next months!

This month save £100 and get FREE SHIPPING on the following collection of gear:

OcUK Fusion Peripheral Bundle @ £359.99 inc VAT WAS £460.92

A different bundle every month at a discounted price, Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Gaming Surface

Was £460.92 Now Only £359.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Xtrfy K2-RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Kailh Red Switch (KB-000-XT)
The world’s fastest keyboard, RGB LED illumination, Hardware macros, No software - all settings/macros saved on keyboard memory

Steelseries Rival 500 MOBA/MMO Optical Gaming Mouse (62051) (KB-083-ST)

An optical gaming mouse with tons of innovative features: next gen side buttons, tactile feedback, durable switches and pixart 3360 optical sensor.

Sennheiser PC 373D Gaming Headset (SP-095-SN)
Sennheiser’s new PC 373D is a high-end open acoustic gaming headset that delivers incredibly immersive 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound and crystal-clear gaming communications.

Glorious PC Gaming Race G-HXL Heavy Extra Large Pro Gaming Surface - Black (GS-002-GR)
The Glorious XL Heavy Mouse Mat is a large gaming mousepad that gives you tons of movement space for your mouse.

This months bundle is a whopper!!! I have pulled out all the stops here and I don't think anyone can be dissatisfied. If they are then I will eat 5 bags of haribo simultaneously.

Save over £200 for this collection of great Elite Tier Steelseries products!

WAS £517.92 NOW £299.99

OcUK Fusion Peripheral Bundle @ £299.99 inc VAT

KB066ST_139199_285x255.jpg
SP081ST_120486_285x255.jpg
KB083ST_149106_285x255.jpg

A different bundle every month at a discounted price, Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Gaming Surface

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bundle Includes:
Steelseries Apex M800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (64174) (KB-066-ST)
Combined with its unique low-profile design and slim ergonomic style the Apex M800 is optimized for quick strikes and less wasted movement.

An optical gaming mouse with tons of innovative features: next gen side buttons, tactile feedback, durable switches and pixart 3360 optical sensor.

Steelseries Siberia 800 Wireless 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headset (61302) (SP-081-ST)
Lag-free wireless audio with 7.1 Dolby surround sound, Multiplatform headset, Swappable Batteries, Chatmix dial, Works with PC, Xbox One, PS4, Phones and tablets

Steelseries QcK Heavy Gaming Mouse Pad (63008) (GS-008-ST)
The SteelSeries QcK-line of mouse pads are made of high quality cloth material, providing a precise and consistent glide.

Last edited:
Soldato
imo next month you should do a more "mainstream" collection. I don't think many people are getting into PC gaming or just need a complete set of peripherals and are going to drop £360.

I picked this set out for what I think I very good products at great price points.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £134.88
(includes shipping: £0.00)

OcUK Staff
OP
imo next month you should do a more "mainstream" collection. I don't think many people are getting into PC gaming or just need a complete set of peripherals and are going to drop £360.

I picked this set out for what I think I very good products at great price points.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £134.88
(includes shipping: £0.00)

Good Idea and all good parts too. With the bundle changing month to month I'll look to do different value bundles with different feels and flavours.

With the first month I was going for elite parts I could get some amazing deals on so we had a great headline reduction. Check back next month I'll see what I can work on for then :)

Soldato
actually not a bad idea. not sure of the market though? guessing this is for the 'just new to pc' brigade? I'd guess those who have been pc'ing for a while will have peripherals of differing ages which will need replaced at different times rather than all at once.

OcUK Staff
OP
actually not a bad idea. not sure of the market though? guessing this is for the 'just new to pc' brigade? I'd guess those who have been pc'ing for a while will have peripherals of differing ages which will need replaced at different times rather than all at once.

It is available on the system configurator and yes it's mainly for them, but also for people who maybe fancy a change but need an excuse so we'll throw in some good discount and free shipping. People are free to sell on any parts they don't want to friends or auction them. People may also join together and buy it between them for the parts they need individually.

I might make a thread in the peripherals thread where people can post what they'd like to see in the next bundle. There's loads we can do with this so keep checking back!

Soldato
It is available on the system configurator and yes it's mainly for them, but also for people who maybe fancy a change but need an excuse so we'll throw in some good discount and free shipping. People are free to sell on any parts they don't want to friends or auction them. People may also join together and buy it between them for the parts they need individually.

I might make a thread in the peripherals thread where people can post what they'd like to see in the next bundle. There's loads we can do with this so keep checking back!
never thought of the selling on aspect - good point. buy a nice cheap bundle and punt on what you don't need/want. so in theory the purchaser could end up quids in for that mouse they really wanted - if they can get the others bits and bobs sold on!

OcUK Staff
OP
This months bundle is a whopper!!! I have pulled out all the stops here and I don't think anyone can be dissatisfied. If they are then I will eat 5 bags of haribo simultaneously.

Save over £200 for this collection of great Elite Tier Steelseries products!

WAS £517.92 NOW £299.99

OcUK Fusion Peripheral Bundle @ £299.99 inc VAT

KB066ST_139199_285x255.jpg
SP081ST_120486_285x255.jpg
KB083ST_149106_285x255.jpg

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK-Fusion-Peripheral-Bundle-BU-08Z-OG.html

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bundle Includes:
Steelseries Apex M800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (64174) (KB-066-ST)
Combined with its unique low-profile design and slim ergonomic style the Apex M800 is optimized for quick strikes and less wasted movement.

Steelseries Siberia 800 Wireless 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headset (61302) (SP-081-ST)
Lag-free wireless audio with 7.1 Dolby surround sound, Multiplatform headset, Swappable Batteries, Chatmix dial, Works with PC, Xbox One, PS4, Phones and tablets

Steelseries QcK Heavy Gaming Mouse Pad (63008) (GS-008-ST)
The SteelSeries QcK-line of mouse pads are made of high quality cloth material, providing a precise and consistent glide.

OcUK Staff
OP
This months fusion bundle is now live! This month save over £50!

OcUK Fusion Peripheral Bundle @ £234.95 inc VAT

Only £234.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Introducing the OcUK Fusion Peripheral Bundle Fusion - Source of nearly unlimited power for those ready to take it! The boffins at Overclockers UK have worked hard to put this power in your hands. The monthly Fusion Bundle brings you a collection of great peripherals fused together at a huge discount. This month save over £50

Bundle Includes:
Corsair Gaming K70 LUX Mechanical Keyboard, Backlit Red LED, Cherry MX Blue
The K70 LUX gaming keyboard has Cherry MX Blue switches backed by a lightweight, durable aluminum frame.
Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps deliver dynamic, vibrant backlighting. Harness the power of CUE for sophisticated macro programming and dramatic lighting effects and animations. 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB helps ensure accuracy, so every keystroke translates directly into accurate gameplay. The USB pass-through port is positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse or wireless headset adapter. Contoured, textured FPS and MOBA key sets keep you in control, and the Cherry MX Blue switches give you tactile feedback and an audible click on actuation.

Corsair Gaming M65 PRO RGB FPS Gaming Mouse, Backlit RGB LED, 12000 DPI, Optical, White (CH-9300111-EU)
The M65 PRO RGB is a competition-grade FPS gaming mouse with the technology you need to win, the flexibility to make it your own, and the build quality to last. The high-accuracy 12000 DPI sensor provides pixel-precise tracking and advanced surface calibration support, and the aircraft-grade aluminium frame gives it low weight and high durability. Use the advanced weight tuning system to set the centre of gravity to match your play style, and harness the power of CUE for advanced button configuration, macro programming, and three-zone RGB backlighting customisation.

Corsair Gaming VOID RGB USB Gaming Headset - White (CA-9011139-EU)
Enter the VOID—the innovative and exciting new family of advanced gaming headsets from Corsair. Whether you choose wireless, USB, or stereo powered audio gear, you will always be one step ahead of your enemies with fast forward design, spectacular fidelity, and innovative new features like InfoMic and CUE Control – enabling you to command and control your gaming soundscape without hitting pause.

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface
Engineered to exacting specifications, The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is a revolution in gaming surface technology.

Associate
Any news on the rated lifespan on the LEDs on the Corsair keyboard? I'm sitting looking at a 50% failure rate on a four year old K95 that's only got 67/122 LEDs remaining in operation, but in fairness, most of these LEDs failed after 2 years... it's a great keyboard to use, so no qualms there (which is why I haven't replaced it).

OcUK Staff
OP
Any news on the rated lifespan on the LEDs on the Corsair keyboard? I'm sitting looking at a 50% failure rate on a four year old K95 that's only got 67/122 LEDs remaining in operation, but in fairness, most of these LEDs failed after 2 years... it's a great keyboard to use, so no qualms there (which is why I haven't replaced it).

The LUX landed in September last year. since then out of the hundreds of units sold across all the switch types the total number of returns is single figures (including unwanted). They are rated to at least 9 months then :) While no LED lasts forever and we put our keyboards through some serious use and stress, Corsair would have heard the hoo hah around the LEDs and kicked some arse in the factory I'm sure!

Unfortunately I have no crystal ball and so can't say what the lifespan of this batch of LEDs will be, as always Overclockers and Corsair have got you covered as long as it is under warranty so no need to worry :)

Associate
Hoohah,

Yeah, it was back in 2014 right enough http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=130606

Unfortunately I have no crystal ball and so can't say what the lifespan of this batch of LEDs will be, as always Overclockers and Corsair have got you covered as long as it is under warranty so no need to worry :)

1 or 2 year warranty? or more ?

The problem with the K95 2014 gen keyboards was that they would pop for no reason other than being on - the LED would fail on keys that were rarely, if ever, used....

Here's hoping they've resolved the issue. The K95 is great otherwise, and I'm sure the LUX is impressive too.

OcUK Staff
OP
Great Steelseries themed bundle and price this month guys and gals:

OcUK Fusion Peripheral Bundle @ £284.99 inc VAT

Bundle Includes:

SteelSeries Apex M800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (64174)

Steelseries Arctis 7 - 7.1 Surround Lag Free Wireless Gaming Headset - White (61464)

Arctis challenges everything you know about gaming headsets with completely overhauled audio, a new mic design with unmatched clarity, and improved comfort with materials inspired by athletic clothing. Arctis 7 brings pure performance and style, featuring SteelSeries 7.1 Surround Sound..

Steelseries Rival Optical Mouse Limited Edition - White (62278)

The SteelSeries Rival brings together unmatched performance, an all-new design, and high levels of customization to make it the ultimate professional-grade, right-handed mouse. This mouse offers cutting-edge features including an optical sensor with zero acceleration, new long-lasting SteelSeries switches (rated at 30 million clicks), and ideal ergonomics for enhanced comfort.

SteelSeries QcK Prism Dual-Textured Surface RGB Gaming Surface (63391)

QcK Prism is the world’s first RGB illuminated gaming mousepad that lets gamers choose between two different surface types. Featuring advanced illumination settings for millions of colors and lighting effects, a non-slip rubber base, and an intuitive cable design that doesn't interfere with gameplay.

Only £284.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom