Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Well now @Housey, you've made me go and buy some photos of me driving the ring too!

I actually bought all the ones I found for a couple of weeks after we had been, but a fresh scan uncovered a few more so I bought them too :D

What they also show is how little traffic there was for a couple of my laps. I think lap 5 I saw 2 other cars as I passed them and that was it, unheard of I am told.

Soldato
I actually bought all the ones I found for a couple of weeks after we had been, but a fresh scan uncovered a few more so I bought them too :D

What they also show is how little traffic there was for a couple of my laps. I think lap 5 I saw 2 other cars as I passed them and that was it, unheard of I am told.

It depends on the day and the time of day. My first ever lap I was 2nd car on track after it opened and I passed that just before the bridge before Flugplatz and of course saw nothing else the rest of the lap. It's such a big circuit that it can swallow a huge amount of traffic without appearing to be too busy. This is plain to see when they have the (pretty regular) closures by just how many cars come off the track all at once. It can take 20-30 minutes for everyone on track to get off sometimes because of course the car parks get full quickly and then everyone's filtering out really slowly.

Soldato
From my first trip driving at the 'ring, June 2015
Nordschelife_1.jpg

At the top of Bruenchen 1 I think, being chased down (and of course, overtaken) by the M5 RingTaxi.

Last edited:
Soldato
New car time to replace my 2016 Focus ST250 Estate.

Ford Edge Titanium 210ps Auto
Lux Pack (full leather with climate front seats and panoramic sunroof.)
Adaptive LED/Xenon Lights
Premium sound
Heated Steering wheel
Superchips Bluefin

20170311_141709.jpg

20170311_141652.jpg

Feels a nice upgrade in most areas apart from the speed obviously. Wish I had gone auto sooner. Has lots of gadgets and so far is a really comfy cruiser.

Caporegime
240HP~ with the Bluefin. Nice. :)

Can't be that much slower with the autobox and all the extra torque from the diesel engine I imagine?

I do think they look smart to be honest. Look like a miniature American SUV if that makes sense.

Any interior pics?

Back
Top Bottom