*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
If you can transfer your PS4 characters to the PC in Destiny 2 (unlikely, I know), then PC all day for the multiplayer. Otherwise PS4 it is. Either way, I'll be there :)
If it was possible with GTA5 then it should in theory be possible with Destiny. Whether or not Bungie opt to do that is a different matter.

Soldato
I will probably do my usual: I'm not getting it until after release when we know what content there is. Come a few days or week before I end up ordering it :D So yeah, only got a PS4 so will be on console still.

Associate
PS4 for me.

Still need the outbreak prime pulse. I have the engine but need to do the quests to get the gun. If anyone else, need two others, wants to do it near to when AOT drops let me know.

I think I have the engine on my warlock so a titan and a hunter is needed.

Soldato
PS4 for me.

Still need the outbreak prime pulse. I have the engine but need to do the quests to get the gun. If anyone else, need two others, wants to do it near to when AOT drops let me know.

I think I have the engine on my warlock so a titan and a hunter is needed.

I don't need to do it but happy to play through it with you and can bringwhatever character is needed.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Just caught up on the latest stream, See they bringing back Challenge of Elders at 390 light, A new modifier in the NF called Daybreaker which makes your abilities recharge faster.
A weekly story playlist with modifiers also at 390 light.

And most important of them all, Bringing back blue flames around your head after completing the NF with the xp buff :D

Associate
And most important of them all, Bringing back blue flames around your head after completing the NF with the xp buff :D

Sweet, that alone would make AoT worthwhile! :D

Blue flames and a chance at Icebreaker will make the nightfalls a must. Time to watch the stream.

e: I think Twighlight Garrison might take shaders with this update!

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks, I'll definitely be up for that. I'll give you a shout nearer to AOT if that's ok. Great community on here is one of the main reasons I still love playing Destiny.

Now to watch that stream with a cuppa.

I realised after I posted, I can bring any character for the strikes/NF bits of the quest. Except I only completed the quest on my Warlock and Titan so to do the code bits I would need to be one of them. Still, if you're a warlock then I can bring my titan and we would just need a hunter :)

Soldato
I can always jump in on my hunter if required :)

EDIT: IIRC depending on where you are in the quest steps you will need to do the raid again (normal mode is fine for this if you don't want anything from HM).

Associate
Thanks.

I've only done the first bit, getting the engine from the raid by doing the TV screens. Hopefully the quests wont take too long, just the raid part that takes a little time I suppose.

We'll have to do it just before the AOT comes along if that's ok. I know the gun does a lot of sustained damage so it should be good in the new raids.

Soldato
Just finished watching the 3rd Live stream which covered the sandbox, weapons and armour.

Full details will be available on the Bungie.net website but the highlights are:

- New Armour sets available from VoG, CE
- New armour ornaments on all RAID armour (new ones on WotM) - the CE ones look really cool
- New armour from the new Triumph boxes + Class items from speaker quest
- Elemental "adept" primaries from ALL raids. Caveat being they are now exotics (legendary versions also available but are missing the elemental damage)
- Challenge modes on the weekly raids grant ornaments and a chance at one of the elemental primaries
- New exotic ornaments for Dragon's Breath, Touch of Malice, NLB, Vex, Necrochasm, Lord of Wolves and Suros (+ others probably although I am not sure).

Other changes:

- Hand cannons have received a "tiny" Damage fall off nerf of ~ 3m
- AR's have had the reverse to provide overall balance
- Health regen changes have been reverted for everything bar Red Death, energy drain and something else which I can't remember. Balanced off against more health on kill "significant" according to the guy on the sofa.
- No Land Beyond now flinches like a normal sniper
- Sidearms now only give a single mag on death instead of stacking
- Special crates now auto reload your special weapons (all other changes still exist)
- Skorri now only grants the buff for 1 minute after your super fills. You need a kill to restart the buff.
- Probably a few other things I have forgotten.

All coming next Tuesday with CE challenge mode. Anyone up for a reset run?

Back
Top Bottom