***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
I love the game, it's all I play despite it's flaws but I don't think the season pass is good value. There is no new content, just rehash of what's in the game already. Survival is good until you beat it a couple of times and in extreme cases this can be done in less than 10 minutes. Underground is poor and hardly anyone plays it and 1.6 you'll get anyway regardless of the SP.

Soldato
Not tried it yet. I will be having a bash at 3pm when I finish work though ! :D I thought I could hear my PS4 fans spinning in rest mode early this morning. (It usually does that when it starts downloading something )

Associate
Runs pretty well, seems like there is a bit of late pop up in some areas but only noticed it 2 or 3 times, just started the game and in Manhattan.

Associate
I love the game, it's all I play despite it's flaws but I don't think the season pass is good value. There is no new content, just rehash of what's in the game already. Survival is good until you beat it a couple of times and in extreme cases this can be done in less than 10 minutes. Underground is poor and hardly anyone plays it and 1.6 you'll get anyway regardless of the SP.

The full game plus season pass is £29.20 on the XB Store at the moment. I've just rebought it after moving back from PS4. Feels much different to when I played it on launch so for sub £30 I think it's worth a go

Soldato
So, my preferred weapon setup is to use a relatively fast firing sniper with an assault rifle or SMG. What sort of set gear do I need to be looking at? At the moment I have lots of 2-peice bonuses active, but not a full set.

Caporegime
I play this solo and really struggle to the point I want to throw the disc out the window.

I'm level 17 and I'm trying to do the power station mission at the bottom right of the map but I'm dying over and over.

Do I just suck or is it meant to be this hard?

Associate
not bad, but that mission very hard solo due to timer.

i think you need all blue gear plus aim for firearms and electronics for skills cool down

i could help, i'm on xbox.

Caporegime
This game makes me rage so much, I thought I'd be safe and do a story mission, because surely there's some natural progression, Queens Tunnel Camp it was called, got to the end where you call in JTF reinforcements and spent the next 2 hours dying over and over again, in the end I had to quit the game before something got broken.

I seriously hate it, but I bought it, so I'm loathed to see it through.

Associate
This game makes me rage so much, I thought I'd be safe and do a story mission, because surely there's some natural progression, Queens Tunnel Camp it was called, got to the end where you call in JTF reinforcements and spent the next 2 hours dying over and over again, in the end I had to quit the game before something got broken.

I seriously hate it, but I bought it, so I'm loathed to see it through.

Your on psn I can't help much. You need to level up and are you using built in match making?

Pretty hard game, loads of depth once you compete it.

Caporegime
I didn't see until after 2 hours and having a quick google that the minimum recommended level is 24, I'm only just 21.

I would have had to start from the beginning of the mission again if I did matchmaking at that point?

Associate
I didn't see until after 2 hours and having a quick google that the minimum recommended level is 24, I'm only just 21.

I would have had to start from the beginning of the mission again if I did matchmaking at that point?

Open map, select match making and people will join you when playing mission. Also open your group to public.

Being below level and solo, that's dark souls hard.

Back
Top Bottom