*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Picked up a Hori Tough Case earlier from a local Argos - had to travel a ways to get it but it's a decent little case which should be just the job!

Haven't yet had any lifting on the plastic screen protector I applied recently either but then I've only used it docked for the first time round a mates - 1/2 Switch and SnipperClips are brilliant with friends!

Associate
Drove over to lichfield game today,the only place round here to have plenty of zelda in stock,walked away with the last limited edition couldn't resist.

Soldato
Ordered the HORI case and the protector you've listed Ewaf. Little scratches appearing on mine on the right hand side - but I have a 6 year old who uses the Switch more than I do, so I'm not surprised it's started to get scuffed.

Associate

Ordered that myself earlier today after glowing reviews on GAF.

Associate
Ordered that myself over a week ago and its still not here yet!

I don't think it was due in stock until next week when i checked recently. But i checked this morning and it was in stock. Dispatched earlier for delivery tomorrow.

Might be worth you getting in touch and asking for an update on your order.

Associate

I am using this screen protector and it's great. Was easy to apply as well and I usually mess them up. I haven't played with it docked yet as I mainly use as a handheld but will try later.

Associate
I got the Orly ones, but waiting for my official one that came with the case to get a bit scuffed up before swapping as its went on bubble / dust free and even after what was possibly a 5 hour session docked yesterday there is no sign of lifting.

Soldato
Tried the switch undocked with Zelda for the first time yesterday. It's actually a better experience than docked with a pro controller in a lot of ways. Really impressed. I don't know what the ppi works out at exactly, but it's looks like half a generation ahead vs undocked at 900p on a 27" monitor.

Associate
Yeah on a 27" monitor at a desk it won't look great. I sit at a fair distance from my TV in the lounge and find the experience better than portable (looks nicer).

I'm using the screen protector that came with the official case and it's still firmly in place after many long sessions playing docked and no air pockets. Hopefully it stays that way.

Man of Honour
I got the Orly ones, but waiting for my official one that came with the case to get a bit scuffed up before swapping as its went on bubble / dust free and even after what was possibly a 5 hour session docked yesterday there is no sign of lifting.

Exactly the same situation as me :)

Man of Honour
I have a screen protector but I'm suprised how 'finicky' people are being with them - having looked just now mine has a bit of lifting but it seems I've forgot to care :p

Back
Top Bottom