How bad can an advert get?!

TS7

TS7

Soldato
I came across this advert just now and thought it was a parody until it finished.

The acting, the script - just wow, it's like they're deliberately mocking the type of person who goes for it. Unless I'm completely out of touch and it's really speaking to the target audience.

Anyway, can you beat how bad this ad with another one? (Keeping it UK or English based would be more interesting, I know there's some completely crazy ads from other parts of the world)

Caporegime
Anyway, can you beat how bad this ad with another one? (Keeping it UK or English based would be more interesting, I know there's some completely crazy ads from other parts of the world)

Yeah, was going to say... US ads are 10x worse. Absolute cringe fest.

Soldato
Vipoo ad is pretty bad too.
Wow...

For once I am lost for words :D.

Why are the guys taking a deep sniff when entering a toilet that's the last bloody thing I'd want to do in a public toilet. It's normally hold your breath and pray not to catch anything.

Last edited:
Soldato
LOL

had to google this:

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

the scores for some African countries are a bit :eek:

Two standard deviations below the mean is 'mental retardation' - for some African nations their average score is below that!
Grrr have to login to Facebook to get my IQ score after that test. However I suspect it to be rather low having not seen that coming/taking an online IQ test :D.

I blame a lack of sleep :(.

Caporegime
LOL

had to google this:

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

the scores for some African countries are a bit :eek:

Two standard deviations below the mean is 'mental retardation' - for some African nations their average score is below that!

It makes more sense if you understand how IQ tests actually work.

You can't compare different countries and cultures with different tests for example.

Back
Top Bottom