Build Help Build Help - DDC Pump Top + Reservoir not compatible please help

Associate
Hi overclockers UK I just recently purchased the Bitspower Magic Cube POM that I thought I could fit between my EK DDC & 250mm Z-Tube. EK-DDC and Magic Cube POM fit fine. But the final piece Z-Tube overlaps the fittings by 2mm and I think its made for D5 Laing. A big oversight that I missed =(.

I have two options return the BP Magic Cube or buy another reservoir. I'm opting for the second option but I need help in finding the compatible reservoir to fit my DDC Top, please help thanks

Man of Honour
But the final piece Z-Tube overlaps the fittings by 2mm and I think its made for D5 Laing.

Z tube is a standalone reservoir, it is not made for a specific pump type.

Can you post a picture of the problem as i don't understand the issue ?

DDC pump connects to the Magic cube top ( which you have done ) then you run a piece of tubing from the bottom of the res to pump top inlet ( or a male to male adpator as Bito said above )

Associate
OP
Z tube is a standalone reservoir, it is not made for a specific pump type.

Can you post a picture of the problem as i don't understand the issue ?

DDC pump connects to the Magic cube top ( which you have done ) then you run a piece of tubing from the bottom of the res to pump top inlet ( or a male to male adpator as Bito said above )
Here's a picture of the Z-Tube of the magic cube if you can see it sorry the bad photo but it's off centre see here http://i.imgur.com/cn1G9VH.jpg. Then here's a pic of the res on top of the Bitspower Pom http://i.imgur.com/NWzW6VI.jpg

I currently have no male to male g1 fittings currently. I would like really would like to make it flush. But like i said i don't mind sending back the Z-Tube if i have just need to know what would be a better fit for the Bitspower magic cube pom please.

Associate
It does look like you have bought the D5 add-on rather than the one for the DDC Magic Cube, the BP-DDCRAP-BK is for the DDC and Z-Tube. Look for the Bitspower DDC Upgrade Kit 250.

Associate
That is the DDC Reservoir adaptor for use with the DDC tops from Bitspower. Alternatively, return the D5 adaptor/Z tube for the correct DDC version, the "Bitspower DDC Upgrade Kit 250"

Back
Top Bottom