****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Caporegime
Considering Bioware finds it entirely acceptable to hire racists like Manveer to construct the game, i imagine they don't actually care about a cohesive and consistent experience, just how much diversity they can fit in it.

And I'm rather tired of Review scores, its blatantly obvious they mean very little and they can't be seen as attacking EA otherwise they'll lose out on all the early access/goodies.

Soldato
No doubt it'll pop up when I get home, be good to see if any better improvements for the 1080ti as it's the first driver update since launch.

Did not try the older drivers, but drivers seem to be doing okay in 10 hour trial. Single 1080Ti will hold around 70-80 FPS or so during combat it seems depending on where you are at stock speeds on Ultra at 3440 x 1440. Two Ti's hold 100 pretty much locked, but microstutter is real in this game! one TI feels much smoother IMO.

Soldato
Considering Bioware finds it entirely acceptable to hire racists like Manveer to construct the game, i imagine they don't actually care about a cohesive and consistent experience, just how much diversity they can fit in it.

And I'm rather tired of Review scores, its blatantly obvious they mean very little and they can't be seen as attacking EA otherwise they'll lose out on all the early access/goodies.

This, won't bother touching this game or at least part with any money for it.

Pathetic they even let it get this far before firing that moron.

CRun6m_UAAEwWXP.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Erm, there are a few words in that picture that will get you into epic trouble. You may wish to remove it asap otherwise you'll earn yourself a nice little break!

Associate
Mass Effect Andromeda, nice review of it on Eurogamer, I Cant wait for this game, I would be playing it Right now but i dont have a GPU Asus 1060 crashed n burned, so gone for RMA_land. As with all FrostBUG games they are bugged, Every single game on the Frost_bug engine has issues, Why did they go for it i just dont know.?! Just like Bug_field_1 (battlefield 1) yes had less issue than BF4, it takes DICE 6 month to iron out all the issues. i dont know about you guys just I'm sick of gaming coming out early with loads of issues that take more time for patchs to fix them. Why can the get decent QA testers as they make the game and get them to check the builds ever month or so. Sorry i've gone off topic, but Arrrghhh! ME Andromeda look great and the videos of the environments look beautiful

Soldato
Lol, my mate has the same mug. Is he a big bad racist as well ?

Guess you are too lazy to even use Google.

LUL. Nice one mate.

I physically cannot get over how bad the lip sync and facial animations are. The dialogue hasnt been stellar so far either.

Probably what happens when you don't hire based on actual development talent. The animations look worse than their game from 10 years ago nearly.

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably what happens when you don't hire based on actual development talent. The animations look worse than their game from 10 years ago nearly.
Yup i didnt have an issue with previous games it was actually alright. I could forgive it if it wasnt for the fact mass effect is based on character interaction and dialogue, a game like call of duty yea sure it doesnt need to be great its not a major part but when your game spends so much time focused on characters faces and what they are saying.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
I physically cannot get over how bad the lip sync and facial animations are. The dialogue hasnt been stellar so far either.

watched some videos of this and its hilarious so glad i didnt preorder this

i will wait 1-2 years before i get this for all the DLC and other fixes

Associate
For all the talk of poor animations, bad voice acting, racist (ex)employee's, bland story the thing that really does annoy me, yet again... so your not in the North Americas? well **** you, you can wait longer.

Might be petty but its something that infuriates me, no excuse for software to have a staggered releases that spans several days.

Soldato
Game essentially came out for me on Sunday. I can't don't game for more than 2-3 hours straight now, so my 10 hour trial still has ~ 5 hours left. If I don't waste any time pause screens etc, it'll stretch nicely until Thursday. Even then, I can't play it on Thursday anyway as I have a competency checkride in my VFS.

Figured out why i could not save (even autosaves were not working), my AV was treating it as rasomware doh!
haha Ransomware is great way to describe EA's DLC/Microtransactions :D

Back
Top Bottom