*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
It's just as annoying when I (potentially) sacrifice my life trying to revive someone who respawns just as I get there :)
It's also the same with support classes who don't drop ammo packs/crates randomly. Don't wait to be asked just drop it all the time.

Soldato
ok started having problems.
my pc
my sons pc
Were having no end of issues connecting to BF1 servers, one will get in and the other gets a connection error or failed to connect etc

Been reading and it seems others have the issue too, has anyone here had it and if so is there a known fix?

I know my mate and his son on bf4 had this issue too and didnt seem to fix it.

Associate
Played the fort earlier, 34 mins of conquest, 44 flag captures, literally going from d to c to a to b to e in endless loop

Does feel quite the merry-go-round that map, I tried going against the flow pretty much on my own and kept running into their whole team... still couldn't convince many from my team to join me going the other way though!

Soldato
Played the fort earlier, 34 mins of conquest, 44 flag captures, literally going from d to c to a to b to e in endless loop

I've only played a few rounds on there so far, and my current feeling is one of pure hatred towards it. I used to like metro (3and4) and Lockers, but this map is just a merry-go-round cluster ****
TBH I think the liner layout of both metro and lockers worked much better.

ok started having problems.
my pc
my sons pc
Were having no end of issues connecting to BF1 servers, one will get in and the other gets a connection error or failed to connect etc

Been reading and it seems others have the issue too, has anyone here had it and if so is there a known fix?

I know my mate and his son on bf4 had this issue too and didnt seem to fix it.

You could try closing and relaunching origin and bf1 when this happens, fixes a lot of our server or squad joining issues.

Soldato
Didn't like the Frontlines game mode to start with, but enjoying it more now, it's really fun and a nice change to conquest. Also enjoying the game more now I've played it enough to take that step from n00b to an OK player, getting a lot more kills, fewer deaths and raking points in playing the objectives. Definitely a good night tonight.

Associate
Try to play the game but I suck at it big time. I hate the game, it feels more of a console type BF rather than a PC. Loved BF2, 2142. Liked BC2, BF3 and once the bugs where reduced now play BF4 mainly (although I hate that they have NERF`ed various weapons). Hate BF1 but Ill give it time to play.

Soldato
Try to play the game but I suck at it big time. I hate the game, it feels more of a console type BF rather than a PC. Loved BF2, 2142. Liked BC2, BF3 and once the bugs where reduced now play BF4 mainly (although I hate that they have NERF`ed various weapons). Hate BF1 but Ill give it time to play.

I was the same at the beginning, I started on 1942 and played them all since then and I really struggled getting into BF1. It eventually clicks and becomes more enjoyable. I mainly stick to medic and support and have started to get quite a few kills now that I've lowered my sensitivity a bit (500 dpi, 17% ingame).

Stick with it!

Associate
Been a while since I've had hackusations, but went 44-6 MVP on Argonne Forest Conquest last night. 20 kill streak with the flamethrower kit at the start, so funny to troll the whiners in chat.

@andy_mk3 Did you add me dude? Will check on Origin tonight

Back
Top Bottom