Soldato
Ok so let's pencil something in:

PS4 - CE Reset run (390 light challenge mode) - 8PM 28/03/2017

- OweO
- JPM
- Rooster
- Sk8board_Pete
- DavieM66
- Jorja86 (who, and I quote, "Screw the adept weapons, I want the glowing armour!")

Does anyone want to run a quick CE HM completely legit (no whiff of dairy) in preparation (maybe using Yr1 gear as a proxy for the light difference)? Might be good for everyone running to practice with the sword (I can see a challenge mode involving multiple sword runners - either no one can run it twice or everyone has to use it).

jpm

jpm

Associate
Does anyone want to run a quick CE HM completely legit (no whiff of dairy) in preparation (maybe using Yr1 gear as a proxy for the light difference)? Might be good for everyone running to practice with the sword (I can see a challenge mode involving multiple sword runners - either no one can run it twice or everyone has to use it).

I would but all my year one gear is on Xbox lol.

Soldato
No worries on the Y1 stuff. :)

I should be on tonight if we want to team up (we don't need 6 people if everyone can't get on). Getting in sword practice and remembering what needs to happen on the bridge (of course this may get changed in the new version - although unlikely given the mechanics already seen).

Soldato
saw these on twitter
Capture_zpsnkgnaais.png

Capture2_zpsvha20rfw.png

Associate
Sorry I couldn't get on last night, when I joined the party I couldn't hear anything through the headset and the wires on it looked to be a bit broken/loose.

Ordered some hyper x cloud 2s (got good reviews and price wasn't too bad) so should be set for the new update and destiny 2 with those. Roll on Tuesday.

Headsets nowadays are rubbish, had three sets where the wire has come away from the ear cup and lost sound/mic. Time for some wireless Astro's next year I think.

Soldato
If possible can I meet any of you guys online at 9 tomorrow night? Do some raids I haven't done etc? Or just some quest stuff, I haven't done rise of iron raid for example or some of its quests once the main plot line was finished?

Soldato
Lol that was funny, especially as you both popped your supers to then immediately die.

My hunter is looking frabulous in full pink getup (with matching sparrow of course).

Soldato
Oh yeah... that match!

The amount of times I got killed through walls or completely at random was hilarious. I certainly enjoyed hitting a guy point black with my tether only for him to turn and Nova me (even if I had missed him the Tether should have supressed him....)

*yay*

Glitching out in the tower was funny though. :D

Associate
I was having issues where in PVE if I shot someone, say with a sniper the hit would not register for a full second. Kind of a delay to when the hit sound/marker and the points came up off their head. Anyone else having this? Is it after the new patches? Also have boost mode on (pro) so wonder if that was causing a slight anomaly in the game. All the hits registered as they should have so the detection was working just didn't match up visually.

Soldato
Lol that was funny, especially as you both popped your supers to then immediately die.

My hunter is looking frabulous in full pink getup (with matching sparrow of course).
Sounds like what I do when we last played when I storm in with my lightening ability only to get owned being cocky haha

Back
Top Bottom