How do YOU organise your game collections ?

Associate
I've been playing about with Nvidias Geforce Experience software and really like the way it organises my games and adds box art etc.

The only problem is, you can only import games into the Geforce interface that are Geforce optimized.

Is there any decent software out there that does something similar ?

At the moment I have all my executables in one "Game" folder but I'm looking for something more streamlined and polished to make my collection look good.

Any suggestions ?

Associate
I do this by using one single directory placed on the desktop.
In this directory I have several sub directories, each named by genre. For instance: 'RPG', 'FPS', 'Action', 'City Builders', 'Strategy', 'Simulation', 'Miscellaneous', 'Construction' etc. Some of these also have sub directories, for instance 'Strategy' contains the sub directories 'Turn Based', 'Real Time', etc. Then the actual game shortcuts are placed in the appropriate directories.
Sometimes, when the collection gets larger, it might be a bit hard to find what I'm looking for, especially if some games fit more than one genre, so I have one directory that contains all game shortcuts, so I can find the individual titles by alphabet.

Soldato
Games sorted into whichever platform they were bought under (Steam, Uplay, Origin), or otherwise (GoG, etc) installed to D: Games folder, with shortcut on desktop, hidden away using Fences.

Back
Top Bottom