OnePlus 3T

Soldato
If you get a good phone, which most do, the issues are few and far between imo.

If you have a bad phone and have to deal with their support, that's when you have problems..

Soldato
Well pleased that say the remote session worked 1st time and it is running prett good. Battery life is very good for what I need. Also find that for some reason Blue Mail is nowhere the battery hog that Outlook is just in case anyone connects to an exchange account.

Only issue that I have is that the It won't pair with the Bluetooth in my car. Other than that as snappy as I need it to be

Soldato
Well pleased that say the remote session worked 1st time and it is running prett good. Battery life is very good for what I need. Also find that for some reason Blue Mail is nowhere the battery hog that Outlook is just in case anyone connects to an exchange account.

Only issue that I have is that the It won't pair with the Bluetooth in my car. Other than that as snappy as I need it to be

Glad that's worked out for you. I quite like Bluemail too. After trying quite a few apps I found it connected to my works Exchange servers without any fuss when most mail apps threw a fit.

Soldato

Have you tried looking at these settings? I have to make sure 'Phone audio' and 'Media audio' are selected before mine works :)

bluetooth.png

Soldato
Thanks Killsta. I can't change those settings yet as the phone and car BT won't pair :s I will try another phone tomorrow to make sure there is nothing wrong with the car BT

Soldato
What's the car? Dependant on the age of it the protocol may not be accepted. I know VW went through various different itterations and "premium bluetooth" where some would work with some phones and not others. (eg, one would work with a basic nokia but not the latest iphone)

Soldato
What's the car? Dependant on the age of it the protocol may not be accepted. I know VW went through various different itterations and "premium bluetooth" where some would work with some phones and not others. (eg, one would work with a basic nokia but not the latest iphone)

It's a 2010 Lexus IS220D. Worked no problem with Iphone or Samsung S7 Edge

Soldato
For those interested the op3t is now available in all colours from o2 incl midnight black and at op direct prices (excluding top up cost)

Soldato
Got my midnight black version yesterday. Really pleased so far and have had no problems with Bluetooth. I did have to use "external authorisation" on the car rather than the "normal" procedure.

Was surprised to find a free case inside the box. Didn't know that when I splashed out £20 on a Oneplus Rosewood case. It is nice though.

Last edited:
Associate
Got my 128gb midnight black yesterday. It looks very slick coming from the OP2, like it shouldn't be put in a case. I know the OP5 is probably right around the corner but I don't think I'll get buyer's remorse when it's out.

Back
Top Bottom