New customer £35pm for 18 months deal back on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
Hi MissChief, says in your first post that people need 30 days / 100 posts. Do I need both? I have been a member for a while now and frequently visit the forums, mainly looking at peoples projects but I rarely actually post.

I don't actually have any codes left I'm afraid!

Associate
I am going to cancel my sky on the 11th April (contract runs out on 12th May). Sky is in my girlfriends name, I already have a sky account from when I had sky a few years ago, can I use this account to place a new order with this code? Do I have to wait until the 12th May before I place an order? Or can I order after I have placed the cancellation request on the 11th April? Thanks

Caporegime
OP
You may be able to place the order once you put the cancellation through but you'll likely need to call, doing it online will detect the currently active subscription.

Associate
Appears sky Q is 50% off for all deals right now (until the 30th). I think this is for any new customer? I had an email but when I just go to sky.com its there under the bundles. Works out at £49 for 18 months and £60 up front if you go all in with two TB and one mini box

Caporegime
It has been suggested before. I'm not sure the MM is the best place though and an entirely separate sub forum just for my offers? I'm honoured, but a bit OTT!

Why don't you keep all your offers to a single thread?

That way within the thread you can name and shame people who took a code and never used and never got back to you either to say it was no longer needed so you could give it to someone else? You could create a list within the OP too

TJM

TJM

Associate
Hi MissChief, I sent you a trust message early this morning. Just thought I'd post here as well so you can see I'm not a drive by. Cheers.

Soldato
Hi misschief, i would also love one of your discount codes please, you saved me a packet 2 years ago when i used one back then!

Will send you a message now thanks!

Soldato
I'm looking to leave Sky as they wanted £60 for a new box (mines currently broken) and to renew for 18 months. How long do i have to have cancelled for to be classed as a new customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom