***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Caporegime
Bored of LSW now, most of it that comes out is utter crap and so much of it with the different old and new films it feels over saturated and repeated far too quickly. That said they usually do the UCS stuff really well and I like that Speeder. I will buy that.

Caporegime
That's what I mean. I think it looks small for a ucs set. And it looks identical to the old one. (didn't realise the was an old one)
The imperial shuttle and super star destroyer look huge. And the tie Fighter I have looks huge too. In fact I don't really get where all those pieces go in this one.

Soldato
My son has taken a massive like to lego after spending what felt like hours in the lego store over the past few weekends! Id like to get him some mixed packs but the ones that the sell in the store dont seem to have that much variety in them compared to what they have out in the store. There are loads on ebay but just wondering if theres any where I should be looking or what to watch out for with mixed lego?

Many thanks.

Soldato
I thought Lego and Shell parted company? Not a very well thought through idea it would seem.

I did forget about that, however there has just been a new 75879 Ferrari F1 set released which is plastered in Shell logos, and this Ideas submission was featured on an email from Lego, so does make me wonder if it still would be possible?

Last edited:
Associate
My son has taken a massive like to lego after spending what felt like hours in the lego store over the past few weekends! Id like to get him some mixed packs but the ones that the sell in the store dont seem to have that much variety in them compared to what they have out in the store. There are loads on ebay but just wondering if theres any where I should be looking or what to watch out for with mixed lego?

Many thanks.

Have a look here

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/main.page

Loads of decent sellers and much cheaper than eBay

Back
Top Bottom