*** Full Res Ultrawide Screenshot Thread ***

Soldato
I have put the following in spoilers as i would personally consider it a location spoiler for Mass Effect Andromeda that may take away the initial wonder/feeling of seeing this particular location yourself the first time. I am about 8 hours into the game with a little lollygagging.

last warning, only open if you don't mind possibly seeing something before you do in game.

Was very impressive walking around. The vibe the game gives is great.

7R8wa2b.jpg
paZs2Vy.jpg

And some star citizen
RsTaeKs.jpg
RsTaeKs.jpg
zrA7VzM.jpg

Associate
Black Desert Online

2017_03_27_23343396.jpg

2017_03_27_23412730.jpg

2017-03-27_23449529.jpg

Soldato
black desert online does look amazing for an mmo i just cant bring myself to pay for a game thats free for the rest of the world or i would have been all over it.

KSP Not the best looking game but i simply love it! I am currently re building the ISS in as historical order as i can manage, the next few screenshots are me taking the PMA3 to orbit via SS Discovery / rendezvous / use the soyuz to dock the PMA3 and then the shuttle and docking collar to dock the shuttle to the station. Will continue to upload these as i build. Intending to do a new part every couple of days.

ISS Before launch

05AhLfS.jpg

Launch of SS Discovery
Jh7oddD.jpg

Successfully docked Soyuz to the PMA3
hPQw9vZ.jpg

forgot to screenshot the PMA 3 Being docked. Sorry :D

SS Discovery docked with collar ( needs to be decoupled and then maneuvered to be protruding from the bay to allow docking. (pain in the bottom)
tfQaDlg.jpg

SS Discovery docked with ISS ( Specifically the Zevezda module )
pDbKIGq.jpg

Tomorrow i shall take the crew home move Soyuz to Zevezda and launch T6 Truss on SS Endeavour followed closely by the first icon looking solar array wing

Anyone else here love KSP??

Associate
Sorry about the size, i am a bit thick :) Who are people using to upload there pictures to ?. I tried photobucket for now and what program are people using for there screenshots
I use FlickR for hosting, far superior to PB :)

I usually use steam for in game screenshots, you can set it to save an uncompressed version.

Back
Top Bottom