• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3/SC2 iCX Preorder 3.28.2017

Soldato
also they do not charge you now. And the price is euros not GPB.

The price has already gone up to £745 due to exchange rate changes. So the price will be whatever the exchange rate is on the day you are charged.

OcUK Staff
also they do not charge you now. And the price is euros not GPB.

The price has already gone up to £745 due to exchange rate changes. So the price will be whatever the exchange rate is on the day you are charged.

Might be better to see if there is a way to pay instantly, I think the whole Brexit thing goes ahead 1st of April which could have further negative impact on the pound, so price will increase again, but hopefully not, be nice if market see's it actually happening as stability and the £££ stabilises finally.

Associate
ive got as far as "set available funding sources" but there is no Conversion option on this page?!?
33735170025_80dcc14187_o.png

Right there ;)

Associate
Might be better to see if there is a way to pay instantly, I think the whole Brexit thing goes ahead 1st of April which could have further negative impact on the pound, so price will increase again, but hopefully not, be nice if market see's it actually happening as stability and the £££ stabilises finally.

As far as I can see, for me anyway, I can only select Paypal as my payment method.

Associate
Somehow I got it in my head that this card had 2* HDMI, one on the faceplate and one internal (which would be great to link to a front panel for the Vive). Not sure where I got that from.... damnit. Just when I thought I had it all worked out.

Associate
Article 50 was invoked yesterday "the whole brexit thing" is 2 years away. Until then we are, for all intents and purposes still a full member of the EU. That being said, landmarks such as invoking article 50, or as breaking news comes from the exit negotiations will obviously have impact on Sterling.

Associate
The pound did drop slightly vs the euro just before article 50 was signed, then bounced back higher than it was, albeit by a tiny margin lol, personally i want to know what the deal with the elite cards is, a white card would look really nice in my new build.

Associate
Once I select "funding sources" it just shows my bank account, there is no option anywhere for conversions.
Is the conversion option only available to those paying by credit card?

/edit just asked someone in the office to check their options and yep, it shows with a credit card listed as the payment/funding option

Associate
Is the conversion option only available to those paying by credit card?

/edit just asked someone in the office to check their options and yep, it shows with a credit card listed as the payment/funding option

Gives the option for credit cards and debit cards. Not bank account.

Associate
It's being done to slow pre-orders, we have no ETA from MSI and as such the best way to slow the order, hike the price as removing product is never an option.

But as from launches from last few generations pre-order prices have always being best prices in short term until stock is free flowing at which point deals happen and normally prices get back to pre-order levels or better. :)

I hope by May/June 1080Ti shall be plentiful supply and plenty of deals shall be being done including custom cards around £700 mark area, maybe lower on some of the blower design stuff as I will always push to do a very nice deal, just like the £450 1080 deal were currently running and have run. :)
Fair enough

Back
Top Bottom