OCUK RWYB Drag Meet 2 - Saturday March 25th - Santa Pod Raceway

Soldato
Lo
``You should not be drawing up the comparison of the race against the GTR, but other times within the BMW world, and then just stay there in your BMW World, and maybe watch only your beloved BMW v BMW (WOW how boring)``

is that you ;)..........that BMW guy is an idiot, because any of these 300+ HP cars wont stand a hope in hell against a GTR.........
he lined up beside it knowing he was going to get thrashed :D and he's now sulking because it's on Youtube making him look like a muppet :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The bmw was driven by a lady.

Associate
That was his first run, when he came over and spoke they were using the strip for some fine tuning of the map, it was on high boost and he said something about ignition cut and hence bailing.
He was later running high 13's on low boost which I think he said was about 280HP and at the end of the day on high boost which he said was circa 380HP he did a 12.8s and obviously had a lot more in it. But if its around 350HP in a burnt out shell it must weigh next to nothing so one would expect it once mapped and running right to be pulling some good numbers, think its terminal was around 112mph so it was moving.

i think that might have been my third run, the first run was at full 27psi and we got what i thought was igntion cut at 4500rpm
2nd run we turned the boost all the way down to 13psi to see if it was spark and with a roll off the line it ran [email protected].....power around 265bhp
3rd run was the one on the video where the boost hose popped off
4th run was at 14psi and ran a [email protected] again rolling off the line, about 280bhp.

Didnt run after that as we found the fuel pressure regulator seal had failed causing the engine to run lean(which actually caused the powercut on the high boost run)

I had hoped for 11.xx@12xmph but maybe another time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom