Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
that would cool if that was to happen as I have friends on xbox I would like to play with but would rather play the game on pc for mouse and keyboard :p.
But activision are greedy ***** and will probably make you buy it for each platform you want to play it on.

I know people who can pretty smash average keyboard/mouse user while using pad,and in Division we have person from OCUK who uses pad and has 2k hours and he is very good,even tho he is on PC,just uses pad ;)
Nothing to do with Activision here,more like technical problems with all cross play thing i think,i bet Activision would be more than happy to sell this game on all platforms if it has cross play

Soldato
Gah I thought this was like Borderlands for some reason, but having just googled it it sounds nothing like it. Not really into pvp games and tend to prefer single player, so not sure this is for me.

Soldato
OP
We had Hawkmoon for a year. And Hawkmoon was epic.

Gah I thought this was like Borderlands for some reason, but having just googled it it sounds nothing like it. Not really into pvp games and tend to prefer single player, so not sure this is for me.

PvP isn't a requirement to Destiny unless you go to the Crucible. I haven't played PvP in ages as I suck with a controller.

Soldato
Don't know anything about this game although the trailer looks good. Hard to ascertain what the gameplay is actually like from it though. I'm guessing it's a sci-fi shooter? Big single player campaign for just multiplayer?

Associate
Got my fingers burnt by the first Destiny (technically competent but utterly boring) so I will wait until reviews come out/it is discounted

Soldato
OP
Don't know anything about this game although the trailer looks good. Hard to ascertain what the gameplay is actually like from it though. I'm guessing it's a sci-fi shooter? Big single player campaign for just multiplayer?

Well, the first games single player wasn't strong but if you played it co-op it was very good fun.

I'd always suggest playing Destiny with someone else to start with until it gets its hooks into you. That was the deciding thing for me. I found Borderlands on my own really boring whereas I can play Destiny by myself without an issue.

Soldato
Well, the first games single player wasn't strong but if you played it co-op it was very good fun.

I'd always suggest playing Destiny with someone else to start with until it gets its hooks into you. That was the deciding thing for me. I found Borderlands on my own really boring whereas I can play Destiny by myself without an issue.

Thanks. I'm not in to Co-op or multiplayer really. I have put 436 hours into the 3 Borderland games all on my lonesome so not an issue for me!

Soldato
In single player Borderlands is better for sure. What's great/evil about Destiny is it provides single player, co-op story/instances/raids, and a variety of multiplayer modes - from random 6 vs. 6 to tight, teamwork focused 2 vs.2 and 3 v.s 3 - and everything feeds into everything else. You'll earn some kit in a raid that will help you and co-op and something in co-op that's great in multiplayer. You're always encouraged to try every aspect of the game and are always on the verge of getting something new from one of them. It's goddamn gaming crack!

Soldato
I have been watching some content from destiny over the weekend and this week trying to get more of an understanding of it - and i think destiny 2 should be good.

Looking forward to it :) especially the raid type content and pvp hopefully

Soldato
I have been watching some content from destiny over the weekend and this week trying to get more of an understanding of it - and i think destiny 2 should be good.

Looking forward to it :) especially the raid type content and pvp hopefully
You like The Division so you will probably like this, the music and atmosphere is really good in Destiny and the raids will be like incursions. It’s up for pre-order on cdkey and it says it's a Steam key but I will only pre-order if it gives alpha/beta access.

It's also on Amazon and includes beta access.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom