***** The OcUK Men of Honour Awards 2002 *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfather
Godfather
The OcUK forums are special. Over the years we have lead the way in creating a friendly and safe environment for you and your family to learn and share information about computing or any other aspect of your life. Myself and the Dons have built a thriving community by never losing sight of our objectives, even if that meant facing criticism. Others laughed at us, then realised we were right all along and implimented our policies on their own forums. Imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery.

Myself and the Dons put in quite unreasonable amounts of time and effort into the management of these mighty fine forums. We do it because we care and we feel honoured that you, the members, choose OcUK first. In order to provide you with the very best forums experience, our standards are high. We will not tolerate others abusing you. We will not allow the posting of offensive material. We owe you that protection, for you are the finest members that any forums could wish to have.

This year I would like to honour those members who have demonstrated exceptional levels of some, or all, of the following through their posts and actions over the last year :-

Kindness, intelligence, humour, compassion, honesty, integrity, generosity, and loyalty.

These are the qualities we value at OcUK and we think those demonstrating them should be recognised. Therefore it is with great pleasure that I make this announcement.

The OcUK Men of Honour 2002

manofhonour.jpg

Gentlemen, you have given our community much. We give you this honour in recognition of that fact. Wear your new avatar with pride.

Shak
bitboy
Over Clocker
adwhitworth
kaiowas
Mpemba Effect
Stiff_Cookie
Scuzi
Jono
eazieb
dirtydog
Rotty
Ex-RoNiN
memphisto
dhopton
r1cko
@stolath

Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the OcUK Men of Honour 2002.

Man of Honour
Why Thank you Spie, although I have put the hard work in for the good of these Mighty Fine Forums, I must say, it is nice to be recognised.

Three cheers for Spie and the Dons though, as i don't think anyone puts as much work in as you guys do.

Mal

Last edited:
Man of Honour
My word, what a pleasent surprise! I certainly was not expecting this.

All I can say is thank you to Spie for providing the forums and to all the dons and underbosses for keeping them in top shape. Without these forums I'd be lost :D

:D

Man of Honour
Thank you all very much: Spie, Dons, Underbosses, Members; Everyone. (I certainly wasn't expecting it either)

May I wish you all the best for the coming year, whether in your life, career or education. :)

Soldato
Congratties to all those cheeky chappies who scooped the awards. Have a free medal and wear it with pride:

Medal Of Honour
Medal.gif

Whilst we're at it have some free Sparklers, too:

fireworks.jpg

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Congratulations everyone. I've only been here a short time but I have already noticed the excellent contribution the above members make and what a great place OcUK is because of them.

Is it just me though, or does that avatar closely resemble darius?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom