Meerkat Movies request

Soldato
Hi, can any1 provide me with a meerkat movie code please. :) thanks .

Strong first post Sarah.

You can have a code after you fulfil the following requirements:

1. post a thread describing how an e-bay member scammed you
2. accuse a foreign demographic of raising crime in your area without coming out as racist
3. pick a side Red vs Green (choose wisely, you only get to choose once!)
4. post about a situation which has caused you grievance and allow the rest of GD to attack your moral standing and self esteem

On an unrelated note, can we have a rule that Meerkat code can only be sent via the new conversation forum feature thing?

Last edited:
Associate
This might be a strong post but your reply is demanding. I'm under the impression this forum is for those who wish to request a generous offering of a movie code from thos who wish to give it, not to be sent a list of denands and "rules"

Soldato
You are under the wrong impression. This forum, OCuk, is a tech forum for sharing information and knowledge on mainly PC tech and overclocking. This forum section, GD is to discuss anything not covered by the other forums but is usually filled with the kind of posts i mentioned (minus red or green, that is the GPU forum).

It is normally a given that signing up only to send unsolicited messages/posts (otherwise known as spam) without contributing to the forum is considered against the rules of the forum.

My suggestion was that you contribute to the forum in some way prior to requesting movie codes from its members. You dont have to do it in ways i suggest, those are just among the most common ways of 'contributing'.

Also the rule part was for a mod.

Caporegime
Strong first post Sarah.

You can have a code after you fulfil the following requirements:

1. post a thread describing how an e-bay member scammed you
2. accuse a foreign demographic of raising crime in your area without coming out as racist
3. pick a side Red vs Green (choose wisely, you only get to choose once!)
4. post about a situation which has caused you grievance and allow the rest of GD to attack your moral standing and self esteem

On an unrelated note, can we have a rule that Meerkat code can only be sent via the new conversation forum feature thing?
Absolutely brilliant :D

Sarah I can most gladly provide you with a meerkat movie code but it will cost you £5. Nothing in life is free;). Send me a trust message with your payment and I will provide you with a code.

Associate
Looks like my access to meerkat movie expired; I'm being dragged to the cinema this week (Tuesday or Wednesday..), if some kind soul could trust me a meerkat movie code they don't want; would be very thankful!

Soldato
Why don't people just get their own meerkat membership.

Currently looks like the cheapest cost is about £1.11 for the year.

This is taking a single days UK travel insurance out through compare the market!!

Back
Top Bottom