Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
It would have never sold at list. Some substantial discounts aren't uncommon.

It does seem that the level of discounts and the volume of pre-reg amongst the premium makes has matched the volume manufacturers now. I see the daily registration numbers, and the end of month 'activity' is definitely as bad with the likes of Audi as with say Ford or Vauxhall.

Associate
Touched in some of the front end stone chips last weekend and gave it a clean. Still looking pretty clean a week later!

2017-04-15_16.03.46_zpsr7lakeqj.jpg

2017-04-15_11.41.16_zpst76k2npd.jpg

2017-04-15_12.01.57_zpsl50kvy6b.jpg

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Ug, how do I post images from IMGur into this on a tablet..? I managed it a couple of weeks ago.. disregard :p

sj7Avr5.jpg

340i
M sport plus
Harmon kardon,
Heated seats/steering wheel
Enhanced Bluetooth package
Pro nav
Parking sensors
Tinted rear windows
Automatic
Led headlights which look epic
Sunroof :)
Storage package
Registered in October, but only done 600 miles, yet £17k off list price :)
Bloody lovely to drive, literally didn't want to get out yesterday evening. Took a 15 mile round trip to Tesco, which is a 2 minute drive each way :p

Guy at work has just bought one of these, in red. Probably the same spec as he said it was a fully loaded ex demo. Also apparently has an engine mod from BMW too?
Took for me a blast and wow, they really do shift! The gearchanges are pretty brutal too. Also makes a lovely crackle on overrun (correct term?)
I like the relatively subtle look too, not quite q car though. Suggested he should have taken the rear badge off though.

Soldato
Guy at work has just bought one of these, in red. Probably the same spec as he said it was a fully loaded ex demo. Also apparently has an engine mod from BMW too?
Took for me a blast and wow, they really do shift! The gearchanges are pretty brutal too. Also makes a lovely crackle on overrun (correct term?)
I like the relatively subtle look too, not quite q car though. Suggested he should have taken the rear badge off though.

Mines not fully loaded but it had everything I needed and everything I wanted :) No idea regarding engine mod, but yes it really does shift :D :D Not sure what you mean 'Q' car? But debadging the rear has crossed my mind; not sure yet to be honest

Man of Honour
Still a superb looking car the E46 M3. They go it so right when they designed it, still looks great today 15 years plus on from release.

Back
Top Bottom