Picked up a LG OLED55B6V

Soldato
I wonder if it's really shadow detail that's missing when comparing to LCD. Being as LCD struggles with dark scenes because it can't really do black, so an image where the local dimming can't cope would the dark shadow areas show lighter than they should be? Thus when comparing oled side by side is the oled more accurate?

I think it's more the OLED having difficulty tbh. My KS still manages to go nice and black and maintain detail in not so black areas. OLED does a great in jet black but struggles with different variances and shades of black which is something the SUHD screens cope with well.

Caporegime
£2,799.00 from jhon liews.

the price match extends for 28 days though so if they drop it further you can request the difference back.

i did opt to get raped 19 quid to have it delivered thursday at the right time though.

Soldato
Picked up my OLED 55C6 today

very happy with it especially for gaming :D

Any pics? Mine is due tomorrow! Can't wait! I've waited since Oct/Nov last year having had loads of issues with Samsung sets so I've made do with a 5 year old 40" Samsung (the good old days!). I can't wait to enjoy some 4K HDR goodness again! Any settings you would recommend?

Soldato
Just re-ordered the B6 and SH7 again..... Delivery tomorrow.

Was going to go C6 but only 3 hdmi is an issue for me and Argos agreed to match my previous deal...

Back
Top Bottom