**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Thread ****

Associate
As my Samsung Direct order is showing as "Ordered on Request" I've just ordered with (I assume I can name them) Handtec as they are showing stock of the orchid grey S8 Plus, let's see who delivers first. I don't mind who but I just want it before I leave the UK for 2.5 weeks from next week.

Associate
Ordered on the 9th (direct), now sitting at "In Progress" - was still at "Not processed" about an hour ago.

I'd just like to receive the phone on Friday so I can drop it on Friday night and spend the weekend crying in bed.

Soldato
Just popped into CPW to have a proper play on the S8+; btw their deals are crap, I had to act as though I was interested so he'd let me test it out properly. As much as I would prefer the larger screen it's just too abnormally long for me, I'm leaning more and more towards the normal S8 even though the battery is smaller.

Cheapest/best deal I've found atm is free handset, £40 a month on 3, unlim calls/txts but only 2gb data. Quidco cashback on that too. Says in stock and delivery for tomorrow!??

Associate
Just popped into CPW to have a proper play on the S8+; btw their deals are crap, I had to act as though I was interested so he'd let me test it out properly. As much as I would prefer the larger screen it's just too abnormally long for me, I'm leaning more and more towards the normal S8 even though the battery is smaller.

Cheapest/best deal I've found atm is free handset, £40 a month on 3, unlim calls/txts but only 2gb data. Quidco cashback on that too. Says in stock and delivery for tomorrow!??

I REALLY liked the screen on the S8+ when I saw it in person and held the phone but the size of the handset is just that bit too much. I was also a tad concerned by the battery difference but I know I've made the right choice going with the standard S8.

Associate
UPDATE: Got an email from UK Mail. Due for delivery tomorrow. Order was stated as shipped from Samsung yesterday, but only got a link to UK Mail tracking today in the afternoon. :D:D

Soldato
Just got my text in...will be delivered tomorrow :D

No payment taken from Samsung yet though...although it was pre authorised at the time of purchase so I would assume they'll just go back and claim it.

Soldato
Got both the text and the email from UKmail - due for delivery tomorrow.

Just ordered two spigen cases - The Thin Fit cover and the Slim Armour CS. Should last me a couple of months lol

Associate
As my Samsung Direct order is showing as "Ordered on Request" I've just ordered with (I assume I can name them) Handtec as they are showing stock of the orchid grey S8 Plus, let's see who delivers first. I don't mind who but I just want it before I leave the UK for 2.5 weeks from next week.

Now I've also ordered from Handtec Samsung Direct is showing as "Being Processed" I can see me ending up with two phones, thank god for DSR.

Back
Top Bottom