CODWWII

Soldato
Ok a few things that will make or break this game.

Please no more p2p servers, bring back the ability for people to control their own servers with mods, B3 admin tool etc and custom maps and actually being able to control players, cheaters etc.

Also weapons, I don't want no MP44 with a red dot sight or a KAR98K with an ACOG scope..

Soldato
original game will have the germans v's french with 1 map for $50. Then you can have the british and 2 extra maps DLC for $60. Dunkirk update will be released soon after for $30. Then they will add in the Africa Korps and Desert Rats DLC for a mere $60. Lots of desert maps ( 2 ). Finally after those DLC are released 12 weeks after launch you will finally see the US troops arrive with the Japanese in tow and some pacific island map for another $60. Sometime between Dunkirk and the American update, loot crates will arrive for only $5 each with the chance to get a rare weapon skin.

Soldato
CoD World at War was the best game in the series by far. Then CoD 3 and then CoD 1 / 2 draw for third place. If this game comes with a remastered copy of CoD World at War it would be an instant purchase for me even though I kind of promised myself I'd never buy another CoD game.

Soldato
CoD World at War was the best game in the series by far. Then CoD 3 and then CoD 1 / 2 draw for third place. If this game comes with a remastered copy of CoD World at War it would be an instant purchase for me even though I kind of promised myself I'd never buy another CoD game.
The original series definitely some of my all time best games. The story line and atmosphere of them just sucked you in, some of the missions were so tense. Playing some of the actual real life missions was also really cool.

Soldato
I still have CoD2 installed (disc vers, not Steam) and I sometimes still play the online mode. It's pretty dead but you can often find a full game. It's plagued with hackers though.. But you will normally notice who they are in the server.

Associate
If I was still on console I'd be pretty hyped by this. But there's probably going to be much better shooters to play on PC this year. Will defo check it out.

Associate
Hopefully they do it justice and just build on what made the earlier games so popular. A decent anti-hacker system is also essential as COD multiplayer games are ruined on day one by hackers.

Soldato
The naming scheme that Dice has chosen seems to me that WW2 will be the next BF game.

BF1 is actually BF5, but 1 is for WW1. So we will get a SWBF this year and next year I reckon a BF2 (WW2).

Also chronologically it makes sense. After BF2 they could make a Vietnam but I reckon after BF2 we will get a futuristic one like 2142.

Caporegime
well if cod do ww2 well then Dice would be pretty stupid to do it next.they lose each year to cod sales wise regardless of what they do.so doing ww2 just after cod would not be a great idea.

its crazy when you think about it that the most popular games we want often arent made or done right.

many have been after a ww2 game thats great for years.

makes me wonder what battlalion guys are thinking right now.

Back
Top Bottom