OnePlus 3T

Associate
I've been looking to get the OnePlus 3T 128GB in Midnight Black. My current phone is an HTC M8 but it's just not doing it for me anymore, and the fact it's not getting any more updates. Watched some reviews on YT and seems to be a good fit for me and it's actually at a pretty decent price. I was originally looking at the Pixel but I don't really want to spend £600+ on a phone.

Might push the button on it tonight if I can muster up the courage :)

Associate
I've been looking to get the OnePlus 3T 128GB in Midnight Black. My current phone is an HTC M8 but it's just not doing it for me anymore, and the fact it's not getting any more updates. Watched some reviews on YT and seems to be a good fit for me and it's actually at a pretty decent price. I was originally looking at the Pixel but I don't really want to spend £600+ on a phone.

I went M8 to 3t earlier this year. Very very happy with my decision/

Ian

Ian

Associate
Whats the bluetooth like on this? My current G2 is a tad intermittent at times when connected to the car (and headphones) and disconnects everything at random points.

Soldato
Whats the bluetooth like on this? My current G2 is a tad intermittent at times when connected to the car (and headphones) and disconnects everything at random points.

On my first OP3T it had to be returned as the Bluetooth did not function. Second one worked without an issue on any device apart from the car. Suspect it's more the stereo than the phone

Soldato

Remember the Oneplus 5 is due very early May

Associate
OP2 was in July, OP3 in June, OP3T in November so OP5 within the next 10 days is very optimistic. Not to mention it would be sent to compete directly against the S8, ask LG how this is working for them.
I'd say mid June to early July but we'll know soon enough.

Edit: just realised the new HTC is scheduled for 2 weeks time, these are crowded times.

Last edited:

Ian

Ian

Associate
Ta very much for the replies. Im very tempted as the LG G2 is getting on a bit and ive run out of space, but with the 5 just around the corner i dont think it makes much sense buying a 3T at the moment.

How does the camera stack up?

Soldato
How does the camera stack up?

I read lots of tests and most said the Nexus 6P had a better camera. I personally haven't found it that way except you need a steadier hand with the 3T. Which I find odd, since the 3T has optical stabilisation and the Nexus had none.

Basically, iPhones give a more consistent output but most of the time the 3T gives great results.

Associate
Remember the Oneplus 5 is due very early May

I went with the 128GB Midnight Black 3T, ordered it on the Wednesday night and it was here by the Friday for me getting home from work. Didn't really want to wait about for the 5 :) I'm impressed by the speed and how long the battery lasts compared to my M8. I'm using the gel cover thing that came with it for now until I can find something decent.

Soldato
would it be mad buying one now? due to possible price drop soon?

My LG G4 seems to have given up on me today, so want to get something ordered now :p or is anything else for the same sort of price?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom