PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
hey all, looking into getting this. Is anyone playing at 4k ? if so what sort of performance/rig are you running ? many thanks in advance :)

Also does crossfire/sli work at all ?

Man of Honour
Hell yes, first house I went in M16 90 ammo, shotgun, uzi, back pack, vest, helmet and meds 3 houses later I was spoiled rotten.

Hopefully they havent made it too much to the opposite extreme, easily finding stuff can be just as bad as not finding stuff. If everything is too abundant then it negates the point of having to find it and everyone may as well just start in the airplane with gear.

Soldato
Hopefully they havent made it too much to the opposite extreme, easily finding stuff can be just as bad as not finding stuff. If everything is too abundant then it negates the point of having to find it and everyone may as well just start in the airplane with gear.

From what i've read it's just reverting to what it was before last weeks patch.

It needed changing back, 75% of my games this week ended without finding an AR or KAR. It wouldn't be so bad but nothing is any good or damaging at range between pistols, shotguns and SMG's.

Man of Honour
From what i've read it's just reverting to what it was before last weeks patch.

It needed changing back, 75% of my games this week ended without finding an AR or KAR. It wouldn't be so bad but nothing is any good or damaging at range between pistols, shotguns and SMG's.

Ah, thats ok then, was fine before.

Associate
I dunno, having to change your game style based on what you've managed to scavange was exciting.
Must admit being able to grab your usual stuff helps though, if they revert to more plentiful pickups.

Soldato
I dunno, having to change your game style based on what you've managed to scavange was exciting.
Must admit being able to grab your usual stuff helps though, if they revert to more plentiful pickups.

I don't mind changing my playstyle, however as I briefly mentioned...outside of AR's and the KAR, nothing had any impact at range, pistols fall short, as do shotties, the SMG's hit but the shots barely damage and it takes so long to drop someone, they were normally in cover and healing before you could get the kill.

I'd say it needed to be reduced slightly but not to the silly levels it's been over the last 7 days.

Soldato
This is so tense! I'm not very good at spotting people and I'm not very patient.

I had an epic moment, in the flats near the school, a guy and I exchanged some close range shots across a hallway. The field was closing in and he came over the mic, "Do you speak English?", I said yes and then he proceeded to offer a temporary truce. He left and I left, both went our own way and survived lol. I could have killed him but it was fun adhering to a code we'd struck.

Man of Honour
This is so tense! I'm not very good at spotting people and I'm not very patient.

I had an epic moment, in the flats near the school, a guy and I exchanged some close range shots across a hallway. The field was closing in and he came over the mic, "Do you speak English?", I said yes and then he proceeded to offer a temporary truce. He left and I left, both went our own way and survived lol. I could have killed him but it was fun adhering to a code we'd struck.

I'd have waited for him to turn around and then shot him in the back :)

Soldato
Those having trouble with killing, make sure you're leading your shots when firing at a moving target from a distance. Also, if your reaction time isn't great, camping inside a building isn't always a great idea.

I wouldn't even know if anyone said anything over mic, it got switched off within the first few days.

Same, it was just children shouting racial slurs over and over in every lobby I went to.

Soldato
Those having trouble with killing, make sure you're leading your shots when firing at a moving target from a distance.

and don't forget to hold shift to steady your aim/breathing. I always forget :(

Also, if your reaction time isn't great, camping inside a building isn't always a great idea.
camp at the top of stairs with double barrel shotgun pointing down them - good reactions or no you will win that encounter 9 out of 10 times ;)

Soldato
I camped under some stairs and left some goodies in plain sight to draw people in. Someone come and pick something up and I missed 3 shotgun rounds from about 2 metres away, they turned round and instantly head-shotted me with a SCAR. Not my proudest moment lol.

Soldato
I camped under some stairs and left some goodies in plain sight to draw people in. Someone come and pick something up and I missed 3 shotgun rounds from about 2 metres away, they turned round and instantly head-shotted me with a SCAR. Not my proudest moment lol.
maybe would have been best not to post that!! lol

edit: I've ran over myself 2 or 3 times now! and downed a team mate who for some reason I thought was an enemy!!

Associate
Got in on this based on all the positive hype...

Most tense match so far. Got 2nd without firing a single shot! The last guy spotted me first as the circle tightened up...

Great game, looking forward to it improving more.

Back
Top Bottom