Poll: Russian Grand Prix 2017, Sochi - Race 4/20

Rate the 2017 Russian Grand Prix

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Is kimi backing up Hamilton a little? Does anyone think Vettel/Ferrari are going to try to pit the very second they get a chance to get into a gap and push hard, try the undercut again?

Associate
Is kimi backing up Hamilton a little? Does anyone think Vettel/Ferrari are going to try to pit the very second they get a chance to get into a gap and push hard, try the undercut again?

I don't think so - I don't think Hamilton has much in the way of pace at all. I think I heard during practice that the undercut isn't very effective here anyway.

Man of Honour
grumpy Ham, its been a shocking weekend since fp1 for him.

bottas is surprising me this weekend. was expecting more of last weekend, qaulify well then be slow in race.
but its ham which has just been slow this weekend.

Caporegime
Brundle is such an idiot sometimes, he was pushing hard and catching Kimi, he's backed off because of the temps but Brundle is saying it doesn't matter because he's not near someone's gearbox.

Soldato
If Bottas wins this (looking highly likely) does he leapfrog Lewis in the standings ?

if so then... TEAM ORDERS I wonder how Lewis takes to being No.2 ?

Niki Lauda said there would be team orders if one car was clearly holding up the other (like the last race) but it was far too early in the season for 'number 1 and number 2 drivers'.

Caporegime
RBR pace compared to the front two is insanely poor. Yet the FIA just announced all the engines were within 0.3 seconds because of some arbitrary and stupid testing based on the first three races. Which ignores things like engine saving, fuel saving, tire saving, strategy and being stuck behind other cars so backing off to save engine/tires/fuel.

Verstappen is 20 seconds down on Hamilton who isn't going nearly as fast as he can due to temps.

Back
Top Bottom