***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
1969 pieces. For a Saturn V ? By Lego. With printed pieces and no stickers? For £109?

Take my money now. Twice.

Soldato
Make your account then on your top header bar you'll see sell lego go in there and fill out the form this will set a shop/store allowing you to sell.Once done go back to your profile page click My BL to get there and in the site Map Areas Accessible to Me you will see my store listed allowing you to set up and sell items.
Thanks bud. Doesn't seem so straight forward so appreciate the instructions.

Ill do this right now.

Just to confirm, I have several sets which are still sealed. Some sets which are open box but the contents sealed and some sets which are made up already.

Can I sell all these on there?

E: Ok Ive setup a page... so I just add items, but how do I.... "advertise"? Do I post on a forum similar to how MM is done?

Last edited:
Soldato
Bricklink is a marketplace. People who want to buy a specific set will search the marketplace for it, the search results will include all sellers who are selling that set. The seller will then choose who to buy from based on price, reputation, location, shipping costs etc. As a new seller you'll probably have to be fairly keenly priced compared to the others on there to get sales.

When you add your sets to the store you'll be able to specifiy their condition (new/used etc)

Caporegime
I'm in the same boat. I've got loads of unbuilt, unopened sets too, but I just can't bring myself to sell them.

Mine are all built but I really can't decide which to get rid of. Initially when I started buying them again I had a rule of 'only large ships'. That went swiftly out the window. Then it became 'only star wars' well...that also went out the window.

I'm tempted to only keep the UCS stuff but love the Venator, Malevolence, star destroyer and AT-AT.

Caporegime
Mine are all built but I really can't decide which to get rid of. Initially when I started buying them again I had a rule of 'only large ships'. That went swiftly out the window. Then it became 'only star wars' well...that also went out the window.

I'm tempted to only keep the UCS stuff but love the Venator, Malevolence, star destroyer and AT-AT.

I've got a fair few valuable sets, hence why I don't want to get rid. Metalbeard's sea cow alone has tripled in value since I bought it.

Back
Top Bottom