PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
low for the pros :p.

haha, indeed mate.

Just had a quick peek at it, wanted to see how it performed, not bad actually. Just went for high preset with shadows on medium, very low foliage (although now pointless isn't it) and medium AA, getting around 50fps not great but it'll do.

Just had a quick solo round, found shotty, vaporised 1 player, got top 30 and realised I was well outside the moving circle :(. Couldn't catch it in time and died a very embarrassing death. Seems like it's going to be solid fun though. Shower and then play some more, oh and sort out my damn keybinds :( picking things up with "F" seems very unnatural to me, although "E" is bound to peek :mad:

Soldato
haha, indeed mate.

Just had a quick peek at it, wanted to see how it performed, not bad actually. Just went for high preset with shadows on medium, very low foliage (although now pointless isn't it) and medium AA, getting around 50fps not great but it'll do.

Just had a quick solo round, found shotty, vaporised 1 player, got top 30 and realised I was well outside the moving circle :(. Couldn't catch it in time and died a very embarrassing death. Seems like it's going to be solid fun though. Shower and then play some more, oh and sort out my damn keybinds :( picking things up with "F" seems very unnatural to me, although "E" is bound to peek :mad:

Most people will click and drag from the inventory as its faster since it doesn't do a looting animation. You can also right click from the inventory instead of pressing F.

Soldato
So go into inventory screen when you are over an item which is on the ground? That sounds more of a ballache than pressing F.
It's definitely quicker and as Boycey says stops you picking up guff you don't want. Also rather ran lifting say a scope into your inventory then having to slot it to a rifle you put it straight on.

Soldato
ok cheers guys.

Liking this early doors, good fun. Getting a few kills which is nice, just need to learn the map a little and be quicker on inventory sorting, what to pick up, is it better than what I've got etc.

Can see me ploughing some time into this for sure.

Underboss
And more bullets into teammates!

Was a good start tonight, difficult to coordinate running into safety in time and trying not to over expose yourself.

Much practise needed, spotting is okay but the aim is fully potato.

Underboss
Haha no dramas man, that's the danger with vehicles it's easy to hear/spot them giving other players a great chance at an ambush.

Nearly pooped myself walking up to find 3 of them all adsing me.

Soldato
Ahhh landed absolutely wrecked 6 guys that tried rushing my building. Was nice of them to bring me upgraded weapons :D then got destroyed by someone with an awm from somewhere :(.

Soldato
The inventory is a pita. Im havimg problems dropping weapon attachmens, it seems to think i want to try adding a pistol silencer to my AR rather than tidy up my bag.

Second dinner tonight, final 3 was me crawling through a field whilst 2&3 had a shootout on a small hill. Fluffed the kill on 2, landing 4x5.56 rounds before he treed, but got him with a grenade. Very satisfying ending for a 6 kill dinner.

Soldato
Just had an entire game with no weapons other than a pump shotty, got to 16th before mucking it up and getting killed. Managed to punch one guy to death who landed miles away from me then ran deliberately to my cluster of buildings from his just to get a punch kill. Pwned.

Soldato
they need to disable guns for the ****wits who are happy to die in the blue zone but just want kills. of all the bugs/flaws this one (while not actually a bug/flaw) is really starting to do my head in. almost every time I get to the last 10, there's some **** who isn't in the safezone and isn't going to make it decides to pop me in the back from way back in the blue zone. ******** :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Associate
they need to disable guns for the ****wits who are happy to die in the blue zone but just want kills. of all the bugs/flaws this one (while not actually a bug/flaw) is really starting to do my head in. almost every time I get to the last 10, there's some **** who isn't in the safezone and isn't going to make it decides to pop me in the back from way back in the blue zone. ******** :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I feel you man, these people have very little chance of surviving especially if you get some shots in before you die. The only way they could possibly survive is if they popped several boosts beforehand but I very much doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom