Iranian Embassy terrorist living 'playboy lifestyle' on benefits in Peckham

Caporegime
My nan lived in peckham and I spent a lot of my childhood there. Rats and broken glass. It's on ly become hipster in the past few years... More of a .... Hole tbh.

Last edited:
Soldato
i'm confused, if he can't be sent back to iran because he may be executed, does that mean an american couldn't be sent back to america if they could be executed?

if not, then i'm calling double standards.

Caporegime
i'm confused, if he can't be sent back to iran because he may be executed, does that mean an american couldn't be sent back to america if they could be executed?

if not, then i'm calling double standards.

Old news, but still in place

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2920563.stm

Mr Blunkett was asked on BBC Radio 4's Today programme what would happen if the US asked the UK to extradite a suspect who could face a death sentence.

He replied: "They wouldn't be sent. I am absolutely clear.

"Whatever some of the very far liberal wing believe of me, I don't believe in the death penalty. I don't believe we should have any truck with it.

"We are very clear about this, and John Ashcroft, the Attorney General, understood that when he signed the new extradition treaty with me."

Mr Blunkett said there was no danger that American authorities could add extra charges which did carry the death penalty after extradition had happened.

"They give guarantees and we believe their guarantees."

Associate
Calling it a Play Boy lifestyle is obviously an exaggeration, never the less the UK tax payer should definitely not be paying for this man to live for free in this country. Why are we paying for him to live in Peckham for a start? Aren't there cheaper areas he could move to?

Sorry, got to this post and stopped so apols if covered by others... but you know London has gone mental house price wise when things like this are said. Was a time you'd pick jail first.

Caporegime
My nan lived in peckham and I spent a lot of my childhood there. Rats and broken glass. It's on ly become hipster in the past few years... More of a .... Hole tbh.

I once saw a rather large woman squat down and do a poo in the street in Peckham, I don't usually go there but I also didn't exactly get a good impression of the area.

Caporegime
I once saw a rather large woman squat down and do a poo in the street in Peckham, I don't usually go there but I also didn't exactly get a good impression of the area.

Should have ran over and pushed her as she was mid pipe laying

Soldato
Sorry, got to this post and stopped so apols if covered by others... but you know London has gone mental house price wise when things like this are said. Was a time you'd pick jail first.

Haha sorry I don't live in London, I would just assume everywhere in the capital is fairly ridiculous price wise these days. Point stands though, he should be living some where affordable.

Back
Top Bottom