• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Man of Honour
OcUK Staff
I think Gibbo mentioned that the £780 version had chips that didn't quite make the cut. Good enough for me though. Was wondering whether they were going to be closer to £750 given the other price shifts.

The ones they failed to make the cut, we will do a promo on. The extreme full fat we are doing a bundle where you save £100, so GPU + 760W Platinum Seasonic PSU for £899

Associate
The ones they failed to make the cut, we will do a promo on. The extreme full fat we are doing a bundle where you save £100, so GPU + 760W Platinum Seasonic PSU for £899
@Gibbo when are you expecting the next shipment of AMP Extreme's? I noticed several competitors got them in stock since today. And with the popularity of AMD Ryzen does OcUK plan on expanding their DDR4 range? (G.Skill would be great)

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo when are you expecting the next shipment of AMP Extreme's? I noticed several competitors got them in stock since today. And with the popularity of AMD Ryzen does OcUK plan on expanding their DDR4 range? (G.Skill would be great)

AMP Extremes (FULL FAT) are due tomorrow according to forwarders around 200 units.

We are unlikely to expand DDR4 range, so no to G.Skill.

Associate
Well not sure if I have joined the owners club or not. Ordered an Aorus Xtreme edition and it's just turned up, non Xtreme version. Not sure whether to keep it or have it returned.

Soldato
Nah refund the difference and keep the non extreme, cooler is the same, still has 2 x 8 pin.
I am sure. I ordered an Aorus Xtreme, but they have sent me the NON Xtreme version.

**correction, was Xtreme 1080 and Aorus 1080 that had different heatpipe design - yeah, both cards its the revised heatpipe setup

If you've ordered a product, make sure you get that Product . thats me personally and Xtreme Backplate does look so much better then the non xtreme- which is a shame as both should have it

what price did you order it at ? 6% off currently for £799.... could ask for refund as wrong product and pick up the XTR is you paid for it at a more expensive price

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Both Extremes are in stock. :)

One is just slightly less 'extreme', but it will do me :)

Nearly ended up with 2 due to my silly card trying to prevent fraud and then letting the order through. OcUK sorted it though, always excellent service :)

Edit: :eek: 1 left, they have sold quickly!

Last edited:
Associate
Nah refund the difference and keep the non extreme, cooler is the same, still has 2 x 8 pin.
Well this was going to be my option but according to Overclockers they can't do this as the invoice would be wrong.

They want to issue an RMA to have it sent back and then send out the proper card after they receive this one back.
I am disappointed with this as its their fault, can't understand why they can't send out the correct card and collect the wrong one at the same time via DPD.

Back
Top Bottom