**AM4 COMPATIBLE COOLERS**

Associate
Hi, Sorry for the delayed response from me. I have spoken to Alpenfohn and they have said that that the brackets will be between 2-3 weeks away. At the moment they have not made it clear which coolers will have the brackets available however I do know for sure the following will have:

Matterhorn, Brocken 2 and the ECO

Again as soon as I get conformation I will update you guys.

Also another update is Noctua have released some coolers for ryzen and are available now here

Any update from Alpenfohn if K2 will be supported, as my CPU/MB is now being shipped. I may have to go with the Noctua is no more news

Gee

Gee

Soldato
@Robbie_G Any updates on the Corsair brackets mate? I've got one on order through the offer they did but I haven't heard a peep from them since I ordered it.

Cheers!

Soldato
Remember kids Antec have AM4 brackets in stock in Europe, so if you are looking for an AIO for Rzyen, we would be the quickest.

I believe that Pete@r... got his bracket in about 3 working days from us. He was a very happy chappy.

Associate
My free Corsair AM4 bracket came today. Can reuse my H105 on a Ryzen build now.
It has two screw holes in each corner so maybe compatible with AM3 as well unless there is some variance on the AM4 screw mounting.

Associate
I'm a bit confused about the Antec coolers; the original post mentions the A30 and the A40 as not requiring a bracket but the product pages for said coolers seem to imply that they do.

Associate
What's the deal with the AM4 bracket for the NZXT Krakens. This thread seems to suggest that they come from Overclockers? I remember maybe last week when I was looking at the X52 it gave me the option to add a bracket as an accessory for however much... When I eventually got round to ordering it yesterday that was gone, so I assumed they all just came with the AM4 bracket now... However, I don't believe it has. And now I've found this: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/nzxt-am4-brackets-hs-019-nx.html

So if you're in America you get the AM4 bracket for free? And if you're in Europe you have to pay?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Please contact our sales team and they will send one out. Due to an issue with our software we are unable to add it as an option now as it was still showing the product as in stock when it was not. The sales team will happily send you one out.

Back
Top Bottom